002-prolouge

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SLURS, SWEARING AND MATURE TOPICS.

'i can run but i can't hide from my family line.'

ROCKY HARGROVE has never been the type to bully like his older brother, Billy. He was actually quite kind, putting others before him rather then just being a straight up asshole.  His acts of kindness caused his father, not his dad, to think he was some kind of fairy. A fag. Neil Hargrove was a homophobic, racist, abusive piece of shit. Rocky got hit the most out of the two siblings since he hadn't tried to fit his father's expectations of the boys. Every day in California,the youngest Hargrove went into school beaten black and blue with a bloody nose.

Rocky was 11 when Neil married Susan Mayfield, a sensitive ginger with a daughter the same age as him. Her daughters name was Maxine, although she glared at anyone that called her anything but Max. Max hadn't experienced the wrath of Neil and she never will. But she has experienced the wrath of Billy. Mutiple times infact. One thing Max had found out about her new step brother is that he could be the sweetest boy to anyone but at random he switches up, becoming a straight up asshole.

At 13, The broken family packed up all their belongings and moved across the country to Hawkins, Indiana. The only reason they moved is because Maxine kept running away to her Dad in San Diego. The last time she ran away, Billy had helped her so she wasn't in their life anymore. He said to Rocky "Im doing us a favour squirt now keep your yap closed."

As soon as Theo went past the ' Welcome to  Hawkins' sign, a chill ran up the back of his spine and it felt like a claw was clasped around it. Trapping it and inflicting harm on the small town. He shrugged it off but little did he know that he would be dragged into this by a sour grumpy raven haired boy who has a soft spot for him.

LOTS OF LOVE,
           @webwalls