004-your dad is always mad

episode two, TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK004— your dad is always mad✏️—rewrittin not checkedwc; 3000 and 500

004— your dad is always mad
✏️—rewrittin not checked
wc; 3000 and 500

'because i'm pretty when i cry'

Halloween was the worst day of the year in Theo's opinion. Everyone is screaming and hyper from all the candy that was given out. Max loves it, she dragged him along to go trick or treating the past two years. The first year they had been two characters from chainsaw massacre, Max as Leatherface and Rocky as Kirk. And in 1983 they went as The Shinning characters.

Out of the two films, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was his favorite. It was his mothers favourite horror film and they watched it with her when it came on tv. Rocky was only young when she left, billy only being in middle school. Billy had taken it the hardest, he loved his mother dearly so too see her pack up and leave without him or his brother was like a stab to the heart.

The two step-siblings were in matching colours - by accident of course. They both wore a maroon coloured top and jeans. Theo wore a fitted sweater while max wore a zip up jacket. The only other difference is that Max was wearing her new vans while Rocky was wearing his battered converse. They both skated to school without sharing a word as the autumn air nips at their rosy cheeks.

They arrived at school and parted ways due to their different time tables. Rocky made his way to the main entrance by skating fairly quickly, his curls bouncing as he went over the bumps in the sidewalk. His pale skin etched as though he was being watched.The same jolt from yesterday crackled all over his body. Rocky whips his head round to the side, looking for whoever was staring at him. His electric blue eyes met choclate brown ones. The same choclate brown ones that were full of agony. Micheal Wheeler.

Rocky came to a sudden halt by putting his foot down on the rough pavement and picking his skateboard up. He hoped the bruise he had been given to add to his collection last night had faded as he walked over to the group of boys. He finally made his way infront of them, the only one noticing him was Mike. The raven haired boy was eyeing his bruise curiously.

Rocky cleared his throat causing the three over boys to turn to him. "Um..Hi" his voice was croaky and his throat was itchy from the screams he had let escape last night. He sheepishly grinned when the two shorter boys grinned at him while will smiled softly.

"Rocky! Hi!" Dustin greeted him with a dorky smile, holding some sort of black tube. Only then had Rocky began to see they were all in matching beige jumpsuits.

"Hey, Were we supposed to dress up today?" Rocky asks, taking in their ghostbusters costumes by scanning his eyes over each of them carefully. Their cheeks were now dusted red with embarrasment. Mike's freckled face now held a grim expression aimed at the talller boy infront of them. Rocky felt small under his thundering glare so he broke the eye conctact they were holding.