003- first day

episode one, MADMAX003— first day✏️—rewritten not checked wc;around 2000

episode one, MADMAX
003— first day
✏️—rewritten not checked
wc;around 2000

'he wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad'

"Get up dickwad!" A booming voice shouted in his ear, causing Rocky to shoot up and knock his head against another head. A yelp of pain retched from the ginger girls throat while a groan of pain left the brunette boys mouth. Max glared at the boy, earning one back. She pulled a funny face at the blonde boy before leaving and slamming the door behind her. Theo rolled out of bed while rubbing his eyes, clattering echoed in the small house on cherry road as he did. The pale boy got up from his place on the floor and grabbed a pair of jeans, a red bomber jacket and a plain white shirt. He got changed quicky and fluffed up his curly blonde hair while spraying Farrah Fawcett hair spray. Rocky coughed at the intensity but smiled at himself in his mirror. He slipped on his battered vans and slung his backpack over his shoulder nearly hitting his face in process. He takes a look at his black eye and the drip of blood on his white t shirt that stained from the last time he was beaten sensless for being kind to a boy in California.

Billy barged in his room, slamming the door into the wall. The loud noise made Rocky to roll his eyes. "Cmon. Were going now! Your board's already in the car beacuse your skateboarding home." Billy roughly tells him, before leaving the boy in his room. Rocky hauled his ass into the front seat of the blue car - sending Max a small glare in the mirror. The car quickly backed out of the drive and sped itself to the centre of Hawkins. Really,there wasn't a centre to Hawkins, it was just a small town with a few needed shops to live and a small arcade which him and max visted frequently in the little time they had been in Indiana. Rocky had somehow beaten Max by 10,000 points on DigDug (which he boasted about everyday) and a few other games by channeling his bottled up anger and using it to win the game.

As the three of them pulled up to the school, Billy revved his engine causing everyone to look at the trio with curiousity. Billy stepped out his car, throwing a cigarette on the ground while Rocky slammed the door and started skating away with Max towards the Middle school. The step siblings entered the school with their boards tucked under their arms, Theo sent cheeky grins to the girls who waved a him while Max glared at any one who looked in her direction. The pair had finally reached the front office, asking the women where to go. The pale women smiled at the two and called the principal over to show them to their homeroom.

Soon after, the man showed up and took them to a large door. He smiles at the kids next to him " This is your homeroom. Your teacher, Mr.Clarke, is also your science teacher." The principal gave them a warm smile before opening up the door, pushing them towards the front of the classroom. As the door opened, all eyes zoomed to the door. Everyone stared intensely at the unfamiliar kids infront of them. The skinny teacher with a moustache grinned widely "Ah these must be our new students!" Mr.Clarke chirpped happily causing max to grimace. The principal nodded "Indeed. All yours!" And with that he took off down the hall, closing the door behind him.