Chapter 11

It's been weeks. He's been staying at the gang members houses, and naturally some of them have had their way with him. He's exhausted, and burnt out. The only good thing is the stitches are out and bandages are off. The scar isn't too bad.

He hopes for good news as O'Riley calls him into his office.

O'Riley: "I made contact with Red."

He did what?!

Crip: "W-what do you mean?"

O'Riley: "Considering the situation, I figured the worst that could happen is he just want you dead. We made an agreement though. You will go to his gang, sleep around, do whatever you gotta do. Just be useful to him somehow, and he said he'll spare your life."

Crip can't even form the words to describe how he feels about this. He's joking right? Red is definitely going to kill him as soon as he sees him again. There's no way he made this agreement.

O'Riley: "Well?"

Crip: "He's going to kill me."

O'Riley: "He won't if you're useful. That's what he said."

Crip: "And you believe him?"

O'Riley: "Look it's either you do this and don't screw it up, or we have a war on our hands. Do you really want your gang mates to die because of you?"

Crip sulks a bit. He didn't want that but...wasn't it going to be the same outcome once he's been killed?

Crip: "Please don't make me do this.."

O'Riley: "Oh shut up already..Just do as you're told, and for once in your life don't fuck it up."

That's that I guess. Crip will be going to Reds hideout, back to some of the old gang members that raped him. This just doesn't sit well with him but he doesn't bother begging anymore today. Instead he's instructed to go home, and he does just that.