Kidnapping the princess

Sol and Vega went out on their 10th date but just as friends because he doesn't like hurting Luna's feelings, "Anything new with your modeling career and beauty line?" "Currently no, I am looking for another woman to add to my lineup, someone whose personality and appearance is out of this world" 'Luna is very attractive and matches the description but I can't take her out of prison for something little as this, and Vega is scared of her' "That would gain a lot of attention would it"

Luna's jealousy of her brother and Vega getting closer sent her into a tizzy, 'I should take her out of the picture so I don't go crazier' she played with her hands 'Oh, that's an idea, kill two birds with one stone, commit another crime and get that princess out of my way' She thought of when of when her female rival would be out in the open, 'ha, her trip to the tea shop everyday at 8am, she's so predictable'. Luna promptly kidnapped Vega and tied her up in the Lunaire, she took off the duct tape "Hello princess..." Vega started screaming and Luna closed her ears, "No one can hear you, these walls are soundproof" Vega stopped but was still cowering in fear "What are you going to do with me?" "Get revenge for you stealing my boyfriend and making my adolescent hell" "Luna, I'm a different person now, I even created a charity for autistic woman" "A publicity stunt, how sad" "No, it's because I've felt sad about what I did to you and your friends in highschool, I am sorry Luna" "Apology... not accepted" "What?" "I am a villain I don't do nice" "Sol tells me what a kind person you are in the inside, I didn't believe him at first but meeting you I see it, I am the lead woman in the Celestials, I understand you" 'She isn't the lead woman, I am' "You don't understand anything about me!" Pointing her finger "I know that you like to be in the spotlight, how about being my co-star model on stage?" 'That was my dream as a little girl' "Uh... yeah, how would that work with me being a convict?" "Just one show" "Okay".

"I am here to rescue you!" Sol broke down the door, then he saw Luna and Vega just engaging in conversation "Come in Sol, we are just discussing what kind of dress Luna is going to wear at my fashion show", Sol realized that everything was gonna be okay and that Vega already difused Luna "So is she going to wear her normal style, evil badass x autistic cute?" "If she wants to yes" Luna nodded as confirmation, Sol and Vega looked at each other "She's a special girl is she not?" Sol asked "Yep" Vega answered, this embarrassed Luna from the positive energy being directed at her "Special?" "Yeah you're talented and have a great personality" "Great personality? I try to destroy people's lives" "Let's stop talking about this and go, your place is giving me the creeps, sorry Luna" "Non taken" the three left.

Vega and Luna starred in a model line up, "Wow that was so much fun, everyone loved me, uh us" "They surely did" "You were gorgeous Luna" 'All of this going good for me is making me feel less evil' "Thanks, goodbye" she said sweetly.