Nyles - First kiss (fluff)

380 words

Background info:
So basically in this ur Sarah cept it's ur name but same position Sarah was in. You've been stuck in the loop with Nyles for 2 month now.
—-
"That was sick! Oh my god!"

*Nyles' cute laugh*

"God I love you." I mumble under my breath while smiling and shaking my head.

"What was that?? What did I just hear?? Did I hear you say you loved me? Aw."

"Shut up."

"Love you too" He says back while blowing a kiss.
I shove him playfully and he trips to the side a bit as we walk.

"Ya know, I kinda like being in this time loop. With you at least. I can't imagine how it was for you when you were alone."

"Yep. Was terrible. I had so much peace and quiettttt"
He drags out 'quiet' while laughing. I giggle as I hug-tackle him into the pool as we walk past it.
Once I pop up from the water I see Nyles staring at me.

"What?"

"You know, I really am glad you're here. I don't wanna take you for granted."

"Aw Nyles. I'm so happy I'm here with you. You're my best friend!" (I actually rlly hate when Y/N says this but we can ignore that rn)

He hugs me with his arms around my waist and I hug back around his neck. Since the pool is shallow we can both stand. He's taller than me, though, so I have to stand on my tippy toes a bit to get my arms up to his neck.

When we pull away from the hug I look at him for a moment and act without a thought, and just kiss him. I guess I shouldn't, but I don't really care at this point. Nyles is my favourite person, well, the only person, but that doesn't even matter because I would love him, time loop or not.

We. Had never kissed before, but it felt familiar.
I'd asked him  if we'd ever hooked up before, and he'd told me we hadn't.

It kind of felt like flying. It sounds cheesy, but it really did.
Cloud 9.

After the kiss I just pull him into another hug. I just want to be with him.
In his arms.