Andy x Reader - Release the Butterflies (smut)

834 words

You're a member of The Lonely Island

After an AMAZING set, I dash off stage and squeal out of pure gratification. I toss my mic onto the table in main backstage room and fall back onto the couch, kicking off my shoes.

I breathe out with a joyful sigh as I run my hands through my hair, recalling the absolute most euphoric night in my life.

In the distance, I hear the distinct thud of Andy's shoes growing nearer.

He walks into the room, leaning on the doorframe.

"That was fucking crazy." He laughs as he doubles over with his hands on his knees.

"I know." I reply joining in with his laughter. "My stomach is still filled with butterflies."

"Oh?" He raises and eyebrow, holding back a smile. "Would you like me to release them for you?" He grins excitedly as he walks over to me.

I sit up and lean my back on the armrest of the couch.

Andy reaches the couch and positions himself above me.

Placing his right hand on my waist while his left holds my jaw, he gently pulls my mouth to his.

Andy rubs his thumb gently over my cheekbone as we kiss slowly.

His right hand slides up my torso to the top of my shirt. He unbuttons it easily, taking his time, carefully, without breaking away from me.

He runs his hand along my stomach, slipping the tips of his finger below my waist band.

I hum into his mouth as he unzips my jeans.

He pulls back, lifting himself slightly, he looks delicately into my eyes for a moment before bringing his head back down to me.

He begins to stray away from my lips. Kissing across my face and my jawline.

Nipping at my neck now, he slips his right hand below my panties as he draws circles over my clit with his skilled digits.
I whine as my head falls back onto the armrest

He kisses over my breasts gently as he runs two of his fingers along my entrance.

"God. You're so wet. Is that from me or the show?" He questions.

"Both, I guess." I reply, bringing my hand up to the back of his head to pull him back into a kiss.

Tangling my hands in his hair, he slides his digits into me, slowly, using his thumb now to keep my clit stimulated.

I moan and tug on Andy's hair.

Me no longer being able to make out, Andy moves his head down to my chest, trailing kisses and leaving love bites as he pleases.

His left hand makes it way to the back of my head. He laces his fingers into my hair and pulls my head back to kiss under my jaw.
He holds tight on my hair now, continuing his kissing and fingering.

With this I can feel my climax approaching.
I turn my head to Andy's forearm next to my head, and kiss along his tattoos to distract myself from the overwhelming feeling.

"Baby," Andy whispers into my right ear. "You can finish, it's ok."

"But what about you?" I ask, speaking as clearly as the can through the involuntary moans and whines.

"Don't worry about me right now." He says as he kisses my ear.

Relief washes over me. I tilt my head back, mouth agape. No longer holding back, my climax approach's once again. I tighten around Andy's fingers. He notices.

"Cum for me baby, please?" He begs from between my breasts, still kissing my skin.

Warmness spreads though my lower abdomen and legs. I wrap my arms around Andy and pull him closer to me as I ride through this on Andy's still active fingers.

When I feel the intense feeling begin to wash away, Andy slides his fingers out of me and kisses me gently, holding my face in his hands.

When he pulls away, he kisses my forehead, and flips us around calmly.

I lay my head down on his chest and listen to his heart beat as he plays with my hair.

Eventually, I fall asleep.
Andy wakes me up some time later.

"Hey, baby, come on." He gently coaxes me out of my slumber. "Jorma and Akiva are waiting to leave."

"Oh..." I say softly as I sit up, rubbing my eyes. "How long was I sleeping for?"

"About an hour." He answers with a smile.

"And you stayed here the whole time?" I inquire.

"Of course. The guys and the roadie packed all the equipment into the van already so they said I didn't have to worry about waking you up until now." He explains as he kisses my lips.

He stands up, and waits for me to get my shoes on before outstretching his hands to mine. He pulls me up gently by my hands.

He laces his fingers with mine as we walk towards the exit. I give him a quick peck on his lips before pulling him along with me to the van.