Andy x Reader - After the interview (spicy)

465 words

As I watch him on the show from the audience, I can't help but think dirty thoughts of him.

Once the show has finished, he walks off stage left and heads to his dressing room. I follow him.

I enter silently and sneak up behind him. I tap his shoulder and it startles him a bit.

He turns around and realizes its me.

He plants his hands on my hips and kisses me.

"I knew it was you." He whispers, pulling away from the kiss just enough that he could speak.

"Sure you did." I reply in a sarcastic tone.

"I thought you looked really good in your interview." I say, bitting my lip thinking about what I had earlier.

"Is that why you're bitting your lip?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe..."

"What were you thinking about?"

"You" I reply.

"And what about me?"

"How sexy you looked and how badly I wanted you to throw me against a wall and..." I trail off.

"And what, baby?" He lifts my chin to look at him.

"And how badly I wanted you to fuck me against that wall." I say with a sudden new-found confidence.

"Is that so? Hmm, would that wall do?" He asks to the wall on the right of us.

"Perfectly." I reply with a smile.

He pushes me up against the wall while kissing me passionately.

As he starts trailing his hand down my body, I realize that we did not lock the door.

"Andy" I breathe out.

"Mhm?"

"We didn't lock the door."

"Ah shit, Hold on" He lets go of me for a moment and quickly walks over to lock it, hurry back to me.

He kisses me again, but more lust and passion filled than before.

He brings my hand together in one of his and pins them above my head.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Andy looks towards the door.

"Fuck." He whispers angrily through gritted teeth.

He sends me a look of an apology.

He opens the door.

"Ah yes Andy, we have the next part of the interview starting in 5 minutes." The young man speaks quickly before moving away in a hurried jog.

Andy walks over to me, places his hand on my jaw and lifts my face to kiss him.

He kisses me tenderly and it isn't a quick kiss.

We break apart after just under a minute.

He squeezes my arm.
"Continue this later at home?" He asks hopefully. Biting his lip waiting for me to respond.

"Of course."

This is an old story I wrote like almost 2 yrs ago. It wasn't originally wrote abt Andy but I modified it to use him instead and I touched up some cringy spots and improved grammar. Hope u enjoyed it tho!!