Andy x Reader - Laundry (smut)

2119 words

After a long day of cleaning through every crevice in the house, I'm finally down to my last task.
Taking out the laundry to be folded and put away.

I make my way toward the laundry room, humming a tune as my fingers tap along on any surface they can reach.

As I walk up to the doorway, I latch my hand around the frame, spinning myself into the fairly small room.

I grab a plastic bin from the corner, dropping it down in front of the machine.

The system shuts off with a bing, and I pop it open.

Tossing the clothes out of the drier and into the laundry bin in front of me, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hi Andy." I whisper with a giggle.

"Hey baby..."
Andy presses his lips to my exposed shoulders, his hand laid gently over my stomach.
"Mh, you're home early." I comment, moaning only slightly from the sensation of his touch.

"Terry and Melissa wanted to go out for dinner but I wasn't feeling it." He explains.

"I'm glad." I whisper.
I place my hands onto his, letting them stay there for a while as I enjoy the soft kisses laid on my skin.

After a moment, I move his arms from their tight grip on me, to finish up with the washing.
His hands still resting on my hips as I lean over and grab the laundry bin.

My ass pressed to his thighs, he groans a bit and grinds his hips lightly against mine.
"What's say we do this without the clothes?" Andy leans over my back, whispering into my ear.

"I don't know about right now Andy. I'm kinda busy." I laugh; butterflies dancing in my stomach at the thought.

"We could do it right here." He mumbles, his hand finding its way to my ass, slapping it playfully.

He brings his arms back around my waist to pull me up straight, holding me tightly against him.

"Is that a yes..?" He asks, swaying us back and forth gently.

I sigh, turning my head away from him so he won't see me smile.
"Yes, Andy."

"Thank god." He breathes out.

He moves one of his hands to sit atop mine holding the bin.
I drop it onto the floor, letting my head fall back against Andy's chest.

He kisses along my neck, sucking and biting as he guides me over to the dryer, pushing me forward so my hands lay on the lip of the machine.

He lifts his thigh to press between my own, spreading my legs apart.

I whimper as he roughly shoves his knee against my clit.
He pushes a pair of my freshly washed panties into my mouth that he'd grabbed quickly from the bin beside me.

He takes a step away from me momentarily.

I turn my head to the side to see what he's doing, and see that he is searching through the bin of clothes.

When he finally stands up straight again, he's holding a pair of my black tights.

He grabs my hands; his tight grip holding my arms steady as his other hand ties the tights around my wrists into a stiff knot behind me.

Trailing his hand down my back, he whispers:
"Be a good girl for me darling, won't you?"

He pushes my shorts over my ass before swiftly striking the bare skin.

I whimper into my gag, my head dropping forward as he repeats himself.

Each hit exactly the same as the last; my skin now stinging and red.