Bio

Name: Y/n Fushiguro

Height: 5'11

Birthday: August 14

Age: 15

Family:
Mother: Unknown
Father: The GOAT Toji Fushiguro
Older Brother: Megumi Fushiguro
Uncle: Jinchichi Fushiguro

Curse/Abilities:

-Master Swordsman

-Cursed Energy Absorption

-Large Amount of Cursed Energy

Special Technique: Y/n's signature technique is called "Shin'en no Yaiba" (Blade of the Abyss). By channeling his cursed energy into his katana he is able to enhance its cutting power making it capable of slicing through even the strongest curses.

The Blade can also absorb cursed Energy which Y/n can use for his own

Looks:

(I don't own this artwork)

Domain Expansion:

Domain Expansion: "Dance of Shadows"

Description: This domain expansion takes the form of a vast pitch-black forest with giant looming trees and a haunting atmosphere.

Abilities:

Shadow Manipulation: Within the domain Y/n gains complete control over shadows. He can manipulate them to create various weapons such as swords and spears or shape them into defensive walls or barriers.

Enhanced Speed and Agility: Yuji's movements within the domain become enhanced allowing him to swiftly evade attacks or launch lightning-fast strikes at his enemies.

Fear Projection: The domain instills a feeling of deep-rooted fear in anyone who enters it. This psychological effect weakens the enemies making it harder for them to fight back or maintain their focus.

Regeneration: While inside the domain Y/n's wounds and fatigue gradually heal at an accelerated rate enabling him to continue fighting for a longer duration.

Shadow Decoy: Y/n can create illusory clones made out of shadows that will distract and confuse his opponents giving him an advantage in combat.

Darkness Eruption: By channeling his cursed energy Y/n can release powerful surges of darkness from the ground causing destructive shockwaves that can obliterate his enemies or severely damage the surrounding environment.

Weaknesses:

Limited Duration: Y/n's domain expansion can only be maintained for a certain period before it starts to drain his energy. Once depleted he will return to his normal state leaving him vulnerable.

Vulnerability to Light: Y/n's domain is weakened or dispelled by intense sources of light or the presence of a light-based technique. This makes him susceptible to counterattacks from enemies who possess such abilities.

Who do you guys want as a love Interest?