Chapter 2

Y/n and Satoru Gojo walks towards the principals place.

Y/n: "So...have you ever seen my father before?"

Satoru stops as Y/n turns back to look at him

Satoru: "He was a interesting character. But if there was one thing he never did was give up"

Satoru smiles as he pats Y/n's head

Satoru: "And you shouldn't either!"

Y/n: "Yes Gojo-sensei!"

Y/n walks ahead of Satoru as Satoru looks at Y/n. Y/n walked a lot like a Toji and even had the same muscular body as Toji. Yes even the man breasts were there also.

When Y/n turned and smiled at Satoru, Satoru just saw Toji smiling.

Satoru sighs

Satoru: "And I thought I wouldn't have to babysit anymore.."

---------------------------------------------------------

Satoru and Y/n were getting closer and closer to the Principals place. Satoru looks towards Y/n as he just starts to nudge him.

Y/n: "What is the problem Gojo-sensei!? Why do you keep on touching me!!"

Satoru: "What do you think of Nobara? Do you think she is hot?"

Y/n has a blank expression as there are a lot of thoughts just running through his mind as he turns to Satoru

Y/n: "She isn't bad. I haven't really talked to her so I don't really know how she is."

Satoru nods

Satoru: "Understandable. But would you like someone...."

Satoru points at a girl who was infront of them.

Satoru: "Like her?"

Y/n looks at the girl with a blank expression as he looks at Satoru then looks at the girl.

Y/n: "Her? I don't even know who she is!"

Satoru: "See this as my training..try and rizz her up"

Y/n sighs

Y/n: "Okay. I guess..."

Y/n walks off as he just starts to mutter to himself about this is all stupid while Satoru is just giggling in the background

Miwa: <Muttering> "What if I can meet Satoru-San again? Maybe....or maybe not..."

Kasumi Miwa, Jujutsu Sorcerer and Student

Y/n walks closer and closer to Miwa as he stops.

Satoru: <Giggling> "He is going to do it..!!"

Y/n: <Sighs> "Hi. Nice to meet you my name is-"