Bio (Weeks T.S)

Name: Y/n Fushiguro

Height: 6'2

Birthday: August 14

Age: 15

Family:
Mother: Unknown
Father: The GOAT Toji Fushiguro
Older Brother: Megumi Fushiguro
Uncle: Jinchichi Fushiguro

Curse/Abilities:

-Master Swordsman

-Enhanced Strength

-Enhanced Speed

-Enhanced Senses

-Genius Tactical Intellect

-Heavenly Restriction (Y/n gives away his cursed energy in exchange for more physical power)

Heavenly Restriction:

-Enhanced Physical Attributes: The user's strength speed agility and endurance are amplified to supernatural levels rivaling that of a transcendent being. They gain remarkable combat abilities able to perform momentous feats without relying on cursed energy.

-Purification and Restoration: The user possesses the power of absolute purification able to purify any curse curse technique or cursed object returning them to their original untainted state. They can also heal any wound or ailment no matter how severe bringing the injured back to perfect health.

-Divine Radiance: The user emits a radiant light that serves two purposes. First it shines with such intensity that it blinds and disorients their enemies hindering their ability to fight effectively. Second the divine radiance acts as a beacon of hope and inspiration empowering allies and boosting their morale in battle.

-Miraculous Awareness: The user gains supernatural perception allowing them to sense and predict danger understand the intentions and emotions of others and perceive the presence or influence of malicious forces or curses within their vicinity. This keen awareness grants them a significant advantage in combat and strategic planning.

Special Technique: Y/n's signature technique is called "Shin'en no Yaiba":

-Y/n is able to take cursed energy instead of putting his own energy into the sword

Looks: (Either)

1.

2

2.

Snake Cursed Spirits: Orochi And Maru

Orochi and Maru are two  sinister snakes cursed spirits from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Orochi and Maru encountered Y/n while he was on his adventure

Appearance:
Orochi and Maru takes the forms of a white snake and a black snake. They are always in Y/n's ear and love to play around with him

Abilities:
1. Serpent's Wrath: Orochi and Maru possesses incredible strength and agility enabling it to coil around its opponents with deadly precision. Its muscular body exerts immense pressure crushing anything unfortunate enough to get caught within its grasp.

2. Venomous Bite: Orochi and Maru's venom is lethal and extremely fast-acting. A single bite can incapacitate even the most resilient adversaries within seconds. Victims experience excruciating pain as the venom swiftly spreads through their bodies paralyzing their muscles and impairing their ability to fight back.

3. Flame Manipulation: Both Orochi and Maru can produce fire

4. Regeneration: Orochi and Maru possesses a remarkable regenerative ability allowing it to heal even the most severe injuries. Its near-instantaneous recovery makes it a formidable opponent as it can endure attacks that would typically prove fatal to other cursed spirits.

5. Deceptive Illusions: Orochi and Maru can create illusions to confuse and disorient its foes. These illusions are so convincing that the victims find themselves lost in a labyrinth of their worst fears unknowingly falling into Orochi and Maru's deadly trap.

6. Mind Control: Orochi and Maru can manipulate weak-willed individuals or those already under its illusionary spell bending them to its sinister will. It uses this ability to turn allies against each other spreading chaos and discord among its enemies.

7. Summon Familiars: Orochi and Maru possesses the power to summon a swarm of shadowy snake-like familiars. These smaller serpents aid Orochi in its battles attacking from all angles and creating vast distractions making it challenging for opponents to discern the real threat.

Swords: (Aquired on trip)

Power Level: Special Grade [Gojo Level

Power Level: Special Grade [Gojo Level.....??]