Chapter 13

Y/n, Yuji, Megumi and Nobara were all walking through the streets as they are all just giggling and laughing.

Y/n: Guys! I am going to go and just take a leak!

Nobara: Did you really have to tell us!?

Y/n: My older brother is here you ape. Why would I not tell him where I am going?

Y/n gives a witty smirk at Nobara as Nobara just gets pissed off at Y/n

Yuji: Just let him go Nobara!

Yuji and Nobara walk off as Megumi looks towards Y/n as he stares off at him

Megumi: I feel as If something is going to go wrong....brotherly instinct

Y/n walks off as he doesn't go to take a leak as his expression changes to that of a serious one.

Orochi: Just think about it Y/n....I know you want to get even stronger..

Maru: Thats the one thing you want to accomplish...right?

Orochi and Maru are both in Y/n's ear as he walks off

Y/n: I mean I would like to get stronger.

Maru: You want to protect your brother....your legacy...and even your girlfriend as well right?

Y/n: Yeah. But what's the- Ahh!! Oi why did you do that for!?

Orochi and Maru both bite Y/n

Orochi: Sorry Y/n....but we have been wanting to do this for a long time...

Y/n: What....what did you do...?

Y/n starts to grab his head as he drops down to the ground.

Maru: We poisoned you a long....long...time ago. And this...this is just the final form

Y/n: You bas-

Y/n loses consciousness as he just drops down to the ground

----------------------------

Y/n walks up as he find himself in a random place and it's just all dark

Y/n: Where....where am I?

Mahito: I see that you are awake. Fushiguro Y/n.

Y/n hears a familiar voice as he sees that Mahito is walking closer to him

Y/n: Mahito..?

Mahito: <Laughs> I have wanted to do this for a long time...

Y/n: What do you mean by- Ooofff!!

Y/n gets decked in the stomach by Mahito as Mahito starts to laugh as he continues to just beat on Y/n.

Y/n: I....I can do this all day...

Mahito: <laughs> I heard you are a special grade Sorcerer now. I guess you are a worthy asset.

Mahito kicks Y/n as he punches him and kicks him again as blood just splatters everywhere.

Y/n: Why am I restrained....why can't I move..?

???: Because you are being cuffed. By my own blood.

Y/n looks at the person