15

Onika's Pov

"Why you looking so down?" Beyonce asked, hugging me from behind

"Just a lot on my mind." I turned around in her arms "How long do you think we can keep this a secret?"

She laid her head down in my breast.

"I'm serious."

"I know... I know. But I don't know that answer. Lets just keep it like this."

"Nobody we know is a dummy. We can't keep hiding for long."

"Onika. Please, let's just keep it like it is. Don't ask don't tell." She smirked and kissed my forehead

I wish it was that easy. Robyn already knew and its no doubt she told Kelly. We are both fucked.

"Baby."

"I hear you." I gave her a forced smile

I heard what she was saying, but I wasn't agreeing with it. It was bull. I knew and she knew, we didn't have long. Sooner or later everyone would know.

"I gotta get to work though. They acting like they can't go another week without having me." Beyonce kissed my forehead again before heading upstairs

I packed her some lunch. I knew she would just stop by a cafe and get her some breakfast, so I didn't worry about that.

I walked into the living room and plopped down. Even though I have Beyonce, something was still missing. I mean, we couldn't even go out in public hardly. It's no telling who we might see there. We couldn't post cute pictures of us, we had to hide. And I didn't want that.

Beyonce may was fine with it but it was killing me. It's hard trying not to tell women to fuck off, they may be close to Kelly, Lauren, or Robyn. I was too careful, but not careful enough for Robyn. Of course.

"Alright, i'm out baby." Beyonce leaned down and peck my lips

"I'm going to try to make it home early, ok?" she asked

"Giselle... Do your job. Them vacations days are over with." I say getting up and wrapping my arms around her

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Long as you be butt booty naked, fully oiled, damped, with my favorite high heels you be wea—"

"Beyonce." I laughed out "I get it. Go to work." I slapped her butt and she mugged me

I chuckled and she walked off.

I walked behind her, hearing her low mumbling.

"I'm not playing with you, girl."

I pushed her long neck out the door and she almost tripped. I held my laughter in until she got into her car. Pouting like a little child.

I walked back into the kitchen. Cleaning up the mess I made, and fixing me a smoothie. I was gaining some happy weight and I wasn't having it. I loved Beyonce, and I know she would love this extra weight but I wasn't loving it.

I went back upstairs and played some white noise on my TV. I was still tired, Bey wanted me up earlier so she can get rid of her morning wood. I had already showered it off, so I laid down until I felt my eyes get heavy.

—————

I woke up to laughter. I didn't want to move but the laughter was not only coming from Beyonce but Kelly also.

I snatched the covers up off me and practically ran downstairs. They were sitting at my island, drinking wine, and laughing. The fucking audacity.

I tried my hardest to not show my feelings but I clenched my jaws and walked over to them.

"Hey." I said to Kelly, I wasn't looking Beyonce's way

"Hey Nicki." she says and gave me a small smile

"What y'all down here doing?" I asked

"She was here when I got off work." Beyonce says looking at me

I still wasn't looking her way. I was pissed.

"I wanted to talk to you Nicki, Beyonce said you was out from this morning. Your working out session?" she says

I held in my snickers. Giselle was sick ass fuck for that.

"Yeah, work out session." I say

Beyonce knew damn well I didn't work nothing out. Just this thing God bless me with between my legs. She flipped and turned me into almost every position in just an hour. And had walked off like nothing happened and left me crippled.

"Well i'll let y'all two talk, imma be up in my room if needed." Beyonce says and walked away

I wanted her to stay down here, depending on what conversation me and Kelly were about to have. We may need the extra backup.

"Nicki... Robyn told me her input on you and Beyonce. And I—"

"Kelly, whatever she said—"

"Let me talk, please."

Oh ok.

"I don't care what y'all got going on. I just put on an ... act. Y'know? You two can get married and i'll be on the first row cheering you guys on. Its just Lauren and Robyn who gets in my head and they make it something it's not.

I know you and my ex are fooling around. And I don't blame either of you. Beyonce is a whole package, and your, well your you. Me and Beyonce just didn't fit because I had my own mess going on. I didn't know how to deal with it. So i'm not going to curse you, stop being friends with you or any of that. Just send me pictures of the babies when that time comes around."

I was left speechless. I thought I was close to losing my very first friend when I first moved down here.

She opened her hugs for a hug and I fell into them. This was such an relief. Whilst I was dreading myself on how will we come about this. And the person we were mainly worried about, didn't even care.

"I have to go though, got a plane to catch tomorrow." I had almost forgotten

"Right." I wiped my eyes trying to prevent the water works. This was so surreal to me.

I hugged her again, but tighter.

"Kelly, I am so sor—"

"Don't do that. She was already yours to begin with." she says smiling "Just don't fuck all of that over. She's a good woman." she added and walked towards the door

I opened it for her and she left out. We shared one more goodbye before I made my way back into the house, eager to tell Beyonce.

"Beyonce!" I yelled out

"I heard the whole conversation." of course she did "Robyn already knew?" she asked

"Mhm. I had your hoodie on that night we went out."

"Damn. Well fuck her." she smiled and walked to me

"Now I kiss up on you... Anywhere."

I smiled and nodded. "Sure can."

"Momma."

"What?"

"She gone beat both of our asses."

"Giselle, we are grown. I know thats your Mom but you gotta stop trying to live for her expectations. This is your life."

"You're right. Very. But it's different. I hate when Momma is mad at me because of something I did."

"Its life. Your still living and making mistakes and so is she. She acting like she haven't made any."

"Stop that."

I shrugged. She knew I was right. I could see it all over her face.

"We can take it on your pace. But i'm not waiting longer than a year. It's already been a hell of months I had to hide. I'm done with that phase."

She only nodded and peak my lips.

"I'll be ready soon.... Hopefully."