17

Onika's Pov

Before our bodies made it to our bedroom, we were both caressing each other and stripping with every step we took.

I don't know what had came over me, but the thought of Beyonce just simply being a girlfriend, turned me on.

"Slow down, baby."

I didn't even know her clothed dick was in my hand until I looked down. She was growing with every touch.

I was very cognizant when it came down to her body. I knew what she liked and what she didn't like. I made it my mission to please her like no woman could ever.

I removed her briefs as she laid down. That thang sprung out of there like it was being held hostage.

I giggled and started to kiss the tip.

She played in my hair as I slowly licked her full length.

"Don't tease me now."

"Shut up."

I took her full in my mouth, not stopping till it touched my tonsil. I gagged but regain myself when she started to face fuck me. She was moaning like some slut, whilst trying to take control. I just let her have it.

I was moaning myself also. I bet my jaws would be stretched when she was finish.

She gripped on my hair tighter while her legs bent upwards. It was like I was eating her out now.

"Fuck, fuck. Yo—ur mouth feels so good around this dick, mama."

I started to move my head along with her. I wanted her warm sensation dancing down my throat. I needed it.

As if she read my mind, I felt her warm seeds all over my mouth and not just down my throat. She was jerking but still fucking my face. She wanted every drop of it out.

She was laid out but her dick still stood tall.

"You're so sexy when you nut." I kissed her sweaty abs and made my way up between her breast.

I kissed and sucked them too. I could feel the pre-cum on my legs.

"Tell me where you want it." She moaned out

"I want it every where, baby. Let me be your toy tonight."

She flipped me on back and positioned herself between my legs. Lining my entrance up with her member.

It was so shiny and thick. The veins on it looking like a family size snicker.

She rubbed the tip through my slits. I didn't need no damn foreplay right now.

She was doing that for almost two minutes. Her pre-cum coming out of her and into me.

"Beg for it. Beg for yo' dick."

I looked up at her and she still had that same expression. She was serious.

"Baby.." I breathed out, she was still rubbing that beautiful dick through me.

"You got it." She confirmed me, easing down to share her sexy lips.

My tongue wasn't enough though.

"Act like you want this dick, woman."

"I-i do, I need it, baby."

"Act like it." Her breath was tingling my insides.

"Give it to me, please daddy."

She smirked and pushed half of herself in.

"Cmon. All of it Giselle."

She did so and stroked into me slow. We were still holding eye contact, while I was gripping her forearms and mouth was gapped open.

"You hear that? That's my pussy crying for me." She says

And she was right. This pussy was singing lullaby just for that blessing of a dick.

With every stroke, I matched my moans up with it. She was groaning too. Looking at me and back down to her doings. My wetness and her overload sticking up my thighs and her stomach.

She lifted my hands and laid down completely on top of me. She was circling around inside me. It felt like she was touching my heart.

She kissed me, licked me, and sucked on my flesh until it was purple.

"Your so gorgeous when my dick is stuffed inside you." She moaned into my ear.

"Ssshit." I was so close

Sweat was both beading from our bodies and hot tears was coating my face. It always felt so good to be in this position with her.

"I'm so close..." I spoke so low, I couldn't even hear myself

She didn't speed up nor slow down, she kept her same pace and I was coating her with my white cream.

She moaned loud into my ear and her kids traveled through my walls.

"Fuck." We both said in unison.

"Let's run that up again."

She sat back up and let her hips do sweet damage to my womanhood.

—————

Beyonce and I walked hand and hand up her Momma's porch. Soon as we reached the door she pulled away.

I signed.

"Do not start." She looked back at me

The door opened and it reveal Tina and Richard, happy to see their oldest daughter.

"My babies made it." She hugged Beyonce then me and Richard followed suite.

We walked into the house. The smell of sweet cornbread hitting my nostrils.

"Some smells good Momma." Beyonce says

"Mhm. You know your auntie them are coming over. I decided to make a li'l somethin'."

Beyonce nodded, "Cortez going to make it?"

She shrugged, "Y'know I don't know. He may still be in that position..."

"Don't say that."

"I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to see your cousin like this. He had everyone at his back, counting on him."

"Exactly, that's why I hate when auntie them, judge him. He was just tryna take care of his family."

"Mhm. He went at it the wrong way though. He ain't know no better."

"He could've just came to stay with us. I promise i'll have 'em set right."

"Let God do his job. You can't be everybody's savior."

She nodded.

Momma Tina looked over at me and squinted, "You had a good night, huh?"

Beyonce looked like she saw a deer in headlights. I told her to keep her mouth away from my neck.

I chuckled embarrassed, "Those are not no love marks, Momma."

"Whatever you say chile." She laughed "I'm just hoping Beyonce was sleep, that would've been s—"

"I wasn't there last night." She spoke up.

"Oh. Where were you?"

"Business lady." She smirked and Tina smacked the side of her head.

"I don't want no more pregnancy issues. Hopefully you still checking up on that girl."

"She's stubborn, not gone let nobody help her."

She doesn't need to anyways.

"I don't care. That was your baby too, show some empathy." Tina turned towards Beyonce and pointed.

"I hear you." Beyonce says

But I bet me nor Beyonce was agreeing to that.