chapter 3

claire's POV

When I woke up I felt a feeling I have not felt in a long time, a bed. Thats when all the memories of the day came flooding back. I Started to panic, what happens if he hurts me, of course he is going to hurt me he kidnaped me from my dumpster and threw me over his shoulder. Im so dead!

just then the door swings open and I cower in fear under the bed spread. After a moment of pure terror I feel strong and very large arms slowly grasp my frail figure as they carefully pull me from out under the blankets. I let out a whimper as they slowly bring me to their chest. "hey baby, I just want to help you, I won't hurt you"

yeah right like I will believe a single lie from that man's mouth. Thats when the realization hit that I'm in a mans arms in his house in his bed! HELP I start to franticly free myself by flailing around.

" no darling, shhhh, its ok I'm not going to hurt you. From pure exhaustion I stop fighting and just lay in the strangers arms. " ok honey, lets get you cleaned up" I start to shake harder and he carefully picks me up like a baby, yes I'm that tiny, and carry me to what i think is a bathroom.

Im finally let down and i try to run away but he grabs me and hold onto my hip. "stay with me ok? Im not going to harm you" He starts the bath and goes to take of my clothes. (AN she's only four and needs help to have a bath so its not weird) Thats when I go totally crazy. Its what all the big men do who find me and then I'm in a lot of pain.

I start to scream at the top of my lungs and start to kick and punch the air around me. The strong arms hold me down while the man talks to me. " your ok, I'm not going to hurt you. you need to take your cloths off to get clean. I promise I won't do any thing else to you"

surprisingly I have started to trust this man so I slowly nod my head. He very carefully removes my shirt and pants. I am now completely bare and you can see all of my scars. He seems to ignore them and places me in the water which is not that bad. After he washes me he lets me stay in the bath for a little bit. For the first time in a while I feel clean, warm, and cared for. Maybe this stranger is not so bad after all.