chapter 4

Conor's POV

I carefully remove the small girl from the bath and as soon as her small body is exposed to the cold bathroom she shivers and lets out a whimper. This poor child.

I wrap her body in a large soft towel. She snuggles into the towel and lets out an adorable yawn. I carefully lift her off the ground and place her in my arms. She lets out a little yelp but then gets comfortable.

She has so many scars and bruises on her body that i could not help but be angry at the people who abandoned her. This poor little girl was forced to survive on her own. I place her fail figure on the bed and go get her a small pink onesie from my niece when she stayed here.

When i came back I found her tiny feet poking out from under the bed as she scrambled to go under it. "hey sweetie what are you doing under there" I heard a little cry as she slowly inched back to the end of the bed." I'm not going to hurt you, I brought clothes for you to put on, you must be cold" She slowly came out and crawled to me direction.

I scooped her up and placed her in my arms."I'm going to put the clothes on you, ok?"she nodded her little head and reached out to me. I quickly slid the onesie on her and walked down stairs with her on my hip. "are you hungry, it looks like you have not eaten anything in days." she nods her head and I go to make her something.

"do you like macaroni and cheese hun?" In an adorable little voice she says " what is macawoni and cheeeese?" "you will like it, trust me" This poor girl has no idea what macaroni and cheese is, when was she abandoned. I should really try to find out more about this girl.