A Hearty Breakfast

Power eventually got bored and went to find Meowy. Upon seeing the furry feline she scooped him up and nuzzled into his fur. 

"Meowy you unloyal cat. You slept with Nayuta instead of me." She was walking back into the kitchen while chewing Meowy out. She sat down and placed Meowy on her lap petting the cat to try and get them to stay. 

"Food's ready!" The blonde boy says as he places a big stack of pancakes with that goofy smile painted across his face, the smile that always seemed to make Power all warm and fuzzy inside. She never understood why and just decided to accept it, it wasn't a bad feeling after all.

 "Thanks for the food!" Power clapped her hands together like how Aki taught her and Denji to do. Nayuta followed suit repeating Power's words and motion. Denji watched as the two devils dug in probably not even tasting the pancakes and ice cream before them. 

"Slow down you two you're gonna choke and I don't wanna have to save your asses like last time." 

"Like hell, you saved our lives! I believe that was you who choked and I the great Power had to save you!" Power shouted spraying food over the table. 

"Ugh, Power you made a mess!" He shouted back sticking a finger out at Power. Power laughs in response spraying more food across the table. Denji groaned and grabbed a dishcloth to clean up Power's mess. 

"Just finish up and get ready... we're leaving in 20 minutes," Denji grumbled annoyed by Power making a mess. 

"Why do I even need to go to school? I already have over 1000 IQ!" Power shouts folding her arms and pouting. 

"Oh yeah? Would someone with over 1000 IQ get a C on their last math test?" Denji says while wiping Power's mess from the table. Power turns her head away. 

"Math is pointless anyways." Denji sighs and turns back to Power with a tired expression

"Just... Please don't get another detention I'm tired of having to wait for you to get home and so is Nayuta." 

"You don't need to wait!" 

"Oh yeah? Last time we left you we got a call from the police department saying they found you sleeping in some back alley!" Denji says as he finishes up wiping the table down. 

"I... I wanted to sleep in that alley!" Power countered. Denji rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack while handing Nayuta hers. 

"Power's where your backpack?" 

"Tis at the school. I left it in my locker tis tiring bringing it home and back" Power said while putting on her boots. Denji sighed

"And what if you have homework?" Power looked confused at the young man then at Nayuta before tilting her head

"Homework?" Denji's jaw hung low and Nayuta laughed

"You don't know what homework is?!" Nayuta yelled while laughing. 

"No wonder you're failing! Gahaha!" Denji stared at Power in awe

"Ummm... Power... Like the extra assignments, the teachers would give you? What do you do with them?" 

"Toss them in the trash. Tis what the other popular students do and I'm the most popular in the whole school!" Power exclaimed. 

"Ugh. We don't have time for this." Denji said walking out the door with Nayuta in tow. Power followed close behind confused on why they're so worried about a little homework.