Chapter 7

Dewey POV

We all panicked once Huey started vomiting out black blood. Then his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he started talking in a deep, terrifying voice.

Louie’s time is slowly running out, find me that key or else your friend dies.” The voice said.

Then Huey collapsed, Webby caught him and his eyes slowly opened back up again and he sat upright.

“What the hell was that?!” Violet shrieked as she began pulling out medication from her bag for Huey to take for his head, assuming that he must’ve had a headache from the previous possession.

“I don’t-” Webby started but then stopped, too stunned to even say anything.

“What did he mean by ‘his time is running out’?” I asked.

“Bill has probably put some kind of a spell on him.” Violet mumbled darkly. She approached Huey and gave him the medicine and a bottle of water. “Here, take this.”

“Thanks.” Huey mumbled weakly. After swallowing the pill he piped up again. “What just happened?”

“Bill possessed you and essentially said that Louie’s time is running out.” I explained cautiously.

“W-what?” Huey stuttered. “But I t-thought that h-he wasn’t going to hurt him?”

“He must’ve cursed him or something, there were a lot of loopholes in that deal.” Vi whispered by my side.

“Hey, Vi.” Webby put a hand on her shoulder. “We’ll get him back, one way or another.” They both shared a look before Violet shook her head firmly.

“Okay.” She nodded slowly.

“Oh, and Vi, one more thing.” I held my breath, Huey gave me an encouraging nod. “We need Scrooge’s #1 dime.”

“What?” Violet whipped around to face me. “What the duck do you guys need that for?”

“We were thinking… y’know how Magica was stuck inside the dime for so long?” I asked.

She slowly seemed to piece it together.

“You guys want to capture Bill Cipher inside the dime?” She said out loud.

“Do you think that it’s even possible?” Huey asked her. She gave him an annoyed look. “Genuinely asking here, you’re the smartest one here Vi.”

She sighed through her nose, clearly annoyed by Huey’s presence. “I think it could work, but… we might need something to lure him in with.”

“Like a decoy of the key?” Webby smirked.

“Exactly.” Violet grinned at her.

Webby slowly reached into her pocket and pulled out a key identical to the picture of the one we found in Dipper’s book.

We all just stared at her in shock.

“Hey, if you’re gonna be a good spy, you’ve always gotta be ready for anything.” She grinned. “As soon as Bill mentioned the key, I ran into the FOWL’s 3D printer room and made one.”