intro

Soulmate dreams can be a sign that you're about to meet them in real life. One can have can have soulmate dreams before meeting their soulmate in waking life. If you dream of getting together with a person you've never known and feel a deep connection with them, it's highly likely that your soulmate is about to come into your life. A soulmate dream is one of the universe's many ways of helping you in preparation to meet your soulmate. Another sign that it's a soulmate dream is that you dream about this person several times.

You know you've made a soulmate connection by the dreams you share with them.
The attraction you feel towards them is unexplainably intense.
You feel a strong pull.
Soulmate dreams can be predictive in nature because they're showing you he/she is coming into your life. More than likely, they will not present a time frame.

So, you're pretty sure that you've met your soulmate. You can't see yourself being with anyone else in the world, but there is one really huge problem: they are already with someone else. This doesn't mean they will not be in your life, now and in the future. This means that nothing is going to happen between you until the time is right. For the time being, you may need to be satisfied with being really good friends. Just because you can't be with your soulmate at this time, it is no reason to lose your positive attitude. If you are indeed soulmates, there is nothing to keep you apart forever.
Ask yourself if this relationship is truly worth waiting for, and then how long are you willing to wait.

But not all soulmates end up together. Sometimes, you have to let the other person go.

Soulmates will always end up together no matter how much love was lost, and no matter how much distance there was, you lose each other to find each other again. That's what it's like when someone is meant for you - if they leave, they will return and stay forever.

When you find this person, you just know it's an instant feeling of connection and security. This person fits so perfectly into your life. It's as if they've been in it all along. This is someone you can't imagine being without a person who has the ability to love you or break you.

Letting go of a soulmate is among the hardest things you'll ever have to do. After all, letting go means you're willingly ignoring someone who brings you incomparable happiness. By letting go, you're also willingly accepting defeat, and with that comes the crushing thought of having to start all over again. Though it may seem difficult to believe, the realisation that it must end and actually ending it will be easy, it's forgetting that's the hardest part.

especially when they are literally everywhere.

Men and women respond differently. Males tend to take rejection as a challenge to their masculinity or an insult to their perceived place in the hierarchy. Women are likely to feel emotionally hurt by the rejection.
Women are encouraged to " get over it," but men often feel the need to "get even."

When rejected, we lower our standards in pursuit of a sense of belonging and acceptance.

Most get over rejection relatively quickly, but that is not always the case. Some men develop a long-lasting grudge against you. Anger is a secondary emotion, which typically always means there is another emotion behind it. Such as sadness or feeling hurt.

A/N This is my first book, and I have zero experience in story writing. I'm sorry if it's not very good. Please try and stick with me, leave comments, and I'd love to hear them please also vote