13

💜Jimins pov.💜

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
Ali had called hobi and wanted to see us, I was happy that our beautiful soulmate called so we all gathered around the screen but she looked worried and that made me worry I quickly glanced at my friend's, my brothers and I could see it on there faces.
Ali was going on about how she only told us a few things about herself, which was to be expected we had only known about each other really for a few weeks she said she had never felt happier. But then she said she needed to tell us something, and that's when I slowly started to feel the anger creep in. It's not very often I get angry.
I know we agreed to start things off as friends to get to know each other before it led anywhere else its not like she lives in Korea and could move here to be with us when she doesn't really know us and we hardly know anything about her either.
I know your soulmate can come to at any point in your life It wasn't something any of us really thought about because for the last 4+ years we were more focused on our music career and it was very demanding writing music and recording, learning dance routines going to TV and radio interviews even award ceremonies then there was the concerts and everything else in between. I mean not all of us have been saints we are all grown men with needs and wants, but we were careful we made sure it was only a one time thing, but some of the other members either didn't want to risk it with the media watching us.. Sometimes, we even had to turn to each other, especially when our popularity grew over the years it was harder to go out without some scandal being caught and spread everywhere.

But then she said it. Those five little words
"I already have a family," and that was it. I lost it.
"I fucking knew it. I knew it was to good to be true.." I had a feeling she was keeping stuff from us, but I was happy with the situation so far we were all happy.. but I never expected this.. she never gave us any inkling, and when we were on the phone with her, we never heard or saw anyone else.. or is the reason she wanted us to message first so she could make sure she was alone.
I didn't want to hear anymore but yoongi told me to let her finish, I mean my rage was building nothing ever good comes from we need to talk but I stayed quiet and let her carry on, I mean I might be taking it all out of context maybe she wasn't with him anymore and what did she mean by family does that mean she has children aswell, I mean she is older than us and with older soulmates thats to be expected.
Yep, there it is.

"But what I failed to tell you is I have a four year old daughter her name is maddie."

Yep, I was right. Only it was one child she had a little girl. But tae was the one to speak up and ask her the one question I knew all seven of us wanted to know.

And what about her father?

I am really not looking forward to the answer but one of us had to ask.

I'm sorry, tae, but I'm still with him, I have been with him for the last nine years.

And I couldn't help myself all my anger is now about to spill over, the universe is really shitty giving us our soulmate and she isn't even single what the fuck and she kept all this to herself these last few weeks I think this is some very important information she should of shared from the beginning maybe I would been more understanding but I was falling for her, we all were she was our soulmate after all, I thought we were going to build on this relationship and we would all be together in the end.

I couldn't help myself. "This just keeps getting better..
Please tell me you are joking."

I knew she wasn't joking. I don't even know why I said it, I was so pissed I couldn't even look at her.
But then she goes on to say life isn't perfect with him, so she isn't even happy being with him, so why stick around. I know we could make her happy she said it herself she's never felt happier and then I heard hobi speak up for the first time since she started talking, i looked at him he was listening tears streaming down his face but he was just staring at the screen.

"Then why haven't you left him."

"Because it's not that simple, is it Ali?.."

What the fuck does he mean it's not that simple, your telling me yoongi fucking knew whats going off, so does tae know aswell he would feel it and none of them said anything to the rest of us. Then what she said next really threw me over the edge.

"I need to be honest with you all.. I did want to be friends with you but thats all it would ever be and I know with being soulmates you would want more out of this relationship and that is something I cannot give you, any of you. Please know I do love you all but not in the way you need me to.."

I started crying. I don't know why maybe it was hearing her say this. But I really need to let off steam.

"I need you to find happiness, and I'm not the one to give you this. I can't keep hanging around and giving you this hope. I'm really sorry but I need you all to move on and forget about me... I'm really sorry. I'm going to have to let you all go..

And there it was our soulmate was letting us go, she really just rejected us and I needed to get out of there, I needed to go, I couldn't listen to anymore bullshit she was telling us. She broke my heart, she broke my brothers hearts she was playing us all and now I fucking hated her for it. She wanted us to forget and move on so be it.
I jumped up about to turn around when yoongi asked what I was doing..
Well I gave it to him and I said it nice and loud so she knew I was angry so she knew I hated her. This was my final words she would ever get from me.

"You all heard her she wants us to move on. So that's what I'm going to do.."

I didn't even glance at her to see how she reacted. I didn't want to know. I was heading towards the door and I couldn't hold it in anymore I needed to hit something and the closest thing to me was one of the dance studio mirrors it shattered around me but I didn't care if it cut me anywhere I just needed to leave I pushed the door hard and screamed "fuck", the whole floor probably heard me then I heard the door shut behind me.
That was it the person I was falling for, the person I wanted to shower with love and see where the future leads to Ali was gone.

Now I hope the rest don't follow me, I know they are my brothers, but I need to be alone. I need to get out of here. Let off some steam. I need to get a drink. I switched my phone off so they couldn't call me and I left.

So I sat in the nearest bar I got to and honestly it's not the atmosphere I'm looking for this bar was depressing I needed to party I overheard a group of people saying over the phone they were heading to the nightclub in five minutes and whoever they were meeting they said meet them there.
Even though I wanted to be alone I wanted to go to the nightclub to, normally I go with the other six and we get a v.i.p room and I know it was a risk because of who I am, but I walked over and asked if they would mind if I joined them. Thankfully, they accepted. There was four males they told me there names were Lee Kwan, choi myung, park kang-dae and Lee min-jun and there was two females, Im soo and Kim mi-sun I introduced myself although I didn't need to they already knew who I was. There aren't many people in seoul who don't know who the seven men of bts are. They assured me that they wouldn't take any photos or videos and post them online they just wanted me to join them and have some fun.. kang-daes words were why would I ruin the one and only night I would ever get to party with park jimin? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

They said they were heading out now they have to meet their friend jung hye who was running late so told him to meet at the nightclub.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

This can't be good. Can it?

What do you think is going to happen from here?