Aquarius

2022 Design

2023 Design (Mermaid Form)

"Once upon a time...There was a handsome prince named Ganymede who was admired by everyone in the kingdom, some more than others. One of these people was the great god Zeus, who wanted Ganymede all to himself! So, Zeus disguised himself as an eagle and he took Ganymede to Mt. Olympus where Zeus made the prince the official cup bearer of the gods. Ganymede's parents didn't like this very much, so to make up for this, Zeus hung the image of Ganymede pouring water from a vase as the constellation Aquarius." - Aquarius's Origin Story.

Personal Information

Age: +5000 (physically 16)

Theme Colour: Cyan

Reign: January 20th - February 18th

Gemstone: Amethyst

Constellation: Aquarius

Element: Air

Powers: Water, Shapeshifting (between Mermaid and Human form)

Weapon: Aquarius Jar

Primary Attack: Aquarius Mermaid Maelstrom

Strengths: Original, Humanitarian, Likeable, Innovative, Tech-Savvy, Humorous

Weaknesses: Eccentric, Obnoxious, Difficult, Insensitive, Emotionless, Detached, Weird, Rebellious

Likes: Fighting For Humanitarian Causes, Technology, Being In Or Near Water, Hanging Out With Gemini

Dislikes: Being Emotional, Boring Discussions, Loneliness, Being In Trouble

Biography

As her name suggests, there's nothing Aquarius loves more than water! This unique mermaid loves the ocean and would love to spend all her time there if she didn't have to rule Horoscopia throughout most of February, along with the occasional wish-granting mission. Aside from being a fan of the water, Aquarius loves coming up with ideas to improve the world, sometimes staying up all night thinking of how she can help people's lives. Along with that, Aquarius is a tech genius and is the only Zodiac Spirit to be good with computers and such. She appreciates quality comedianship, so it's no wonder why she loves hanging out with Gemini, the Zodiac Spirits' primary entertainer. With that said, however, Aquarius tends to be preachy without even trying, drawing the ire of some of the other Zodiac Spirits. She tends to bottle up her emotions and refuses to engage in emotional discussions, which cause her to be labelled as 'cold' and 'emotionless'. Aquarius has a bad habit of zoning out and being in her own world. Regardless, if there's one thing Aquarius will guarantee, it's that there won't be a dull moment with her!

Relationships

Overall: Aquarius tends to be divisive amongst the Zodiac Spirits, some like her and some don't. Aquarius also has strong opinions about her eleven companions, she only gets along with people just like her, and demonstrates blatantly disrespectful behaviour towards those she can't stand.

Aries: Aries finds Aquarius to be a total nut job who thinks she's going to change the world, while Aquarius views Aries as a loud-mouthed chauvinist who only wants to get under Leo's dress. They rarely agree on anything, as you would expect, and they show little to no respect for one another.

Taurus: Taurus and Aquarius rarely interact with each other, but it's clear they have a mutual respect for one another. Taurus is usually intrigued by Aquarius' ideas, but generally keeps quiet about it. Aquarius loves Taurus' cooking, especially when he cooks seafood.

Gemini: Aquarius and Gemini are like peanut butter and jelly, they get along very well and they usually team up together, mostly to pull pranks and annoy the others (mainly Capricorn). Gemini loves Aquarius' eccentric personality, and Aquarius finds Gemini funny and entertaining.

Cancer: Aquarius and Cancer don't get along by any stretch. Cancer is a highly emotional person and seeks comfort from people, Aquarius doesn't like being emotionally vulnerable and hates when people use their hearts rather than their heads. As such, Aquarius finds Cancer to be a crybaby and Cancer sees Aquarius as a total robot.

Leo: Being on opposite sides of the Zodiac, Aquarius and Leo have a complicated relationship. As with (most of) the Zodiac Spirits, Aquarius respects Leo and the decisions she makes, and Leo, in turn, listens to Aquarius' ideas without interruptions. On one hand, Aquarius supports most of Leo's decisions and shoos Sagittarius and Aries away from her, while Leo keeps Aquarius from going overboard, even providing constructive criticism to her ideas. On the other hand, Aquarius and Leo tend to disagree with one another and they clash regularly.

Virgo: Much like everyone else, Aquarius can't stand Virgo. To Aquarius, Virgo comes off as a nitpicking know-it-all that never admits when she's wrong, while Virgo sees Aquarius as a disruptive nuisance who can't keep her mouth shut. These two have one of the most hostile and destructive relationships amongst all the Zodiac Spirits.

Libra: While she finds Aquarius rather cuckoo, Libra is always on the edge of her seat when she's around Aquarius. Aquarius admires Libra's peaceful presence and ability to bring peace to everyone, while Libra admires Aquarius's progressive values and innovative spirit.

Scorpio: Aquarius doesn't always get along with Scorpio, but seem to have a high level of trust in each other.

Sagittarius: Aquarius loves Sagittarius for his optimism, while Sagittarius loves Aquarius for her eccentric worldview. While they're on great terms with each other, Aquarius hates how Sagittarius always tries to get Leo to pay attention to him, even openly showing her cringe when Sag flirts with Leo. Meanwhile, Sagittarius doesn't seem to like Aquarius's close-mindedness towards some situations.

Capricorn: Aquarius loves to annoy Capricorn, and he often criticises her behaviour, and many times he refers to her as a "clown in mermaid skin".

Pisces: Aquarius views Pisces as a weirdo due in part to her spiritual nature and philosophical outlook on life. Pisces has a negative view of Aquarius, finding her loud, annoying, and in-your-face.