Sagittarius

2022 Design

2023 Design

2023 Design

"Once upon a time

"Once upon a time...There lived a rowdy bunch of creatures named Centaurs: half-man and half-horse. They loved nothing more than fighting and partying, except for the oldest, wisest, and the only immortal one, Chiron. One night, Chiron was visited by the great hero Hercules, who had very sharp arrows on his person. Unfortunately, Hercules accidentally dropped an arrow on one of Chiron's legs, which caused extreme pain for the centaur. Not wanting to see Chiron in pain for much longer, Zeus quickly placed Chiron in the sky as the constellation Sagittarius." - Sagittarius' Origin Story.

Personal Information

Age: +5000 (physically 23)

Theme Colour: Orange

Reign: November 22nd - December 21st

Gemstone: Turquoise

Constellation: Sagittarius

Element: Fire

Powers: Fire, Enhanced Marksmanship

Weapon: Sagittarius Bow

Primary Attack: Sagittarius Bullseye Inferno

Strengths: Adventurous, Optimistic, Straightforward, Extroverted, Lively

Weaknesses: Irresponsible, Perverted, Restless, Overconfident

Likes: Travelling, Adventure, Archery, Flirting, Women, Exposing His Torso

Dislikes: Being Confined, Responsibility, Getting In Trouble

Biography

An adventurous spirit, Sagittarius is always on the lookout for an excuse to leave the castle and explore the world. Sagittarius is like a horse, running free in an open field. Naturally extroverted, Sagittarius loves good times and celebrating all the joy life has to offer. Being born from the "Archer" constellation, Sagittarius is a natural-born archer, and he spends hours practicing his marksman skills. Whenever he isn't travelling or honing his archery skills, Sagittarius is very flirty and quite perverted, especially towards most of the female Zodiac Spirits (especially especially Leo). Sagittarius can also be irresponsible and forgetful, and can forget to practice basic hygiene, which leads to him having a disagreeable body odour. What Sagittarius lacks in maturity, he makes up for in being a bright beacon of optimism.

Relationships

Overall: Sagittarius is very black and white, it's either love him or hate him. On one hand, his optimistic, adventurous personality will be a joy for many. But on the other hand, his flirtatiousness, reckless behaviour, and lack of responsibility can cause frustration for others.

Aries: Aries and Sagittarius have a love-hate relationship (really it's more a mildly dislike), they get along due to their compatible personalities, their friendship on the surface looks more like a friendly rivalry, but they swear they are anything but rivals. At the same time, however, they constantly argue and compete over Leo, despite the fact that she makes it clear she does not tolerate being objectified or being treated like a trophy.

Taurus: Taurus does like it when Sagittarius shows off his optimistic personality, as long as it's moderated. Taurus takes serious issue with Sagittarius' perverted tendencies, and rightfully calls him out when he acts that way towards the female Zodiac Spirits. Believe it or not, Sagittarius has actually never flirted with Cancer, at least not intentionally (for obvious reasons). Sagittarius also likes Taurus' cooking, especially when it comes to cuisine from other cultures.

Gemini: A blend of Gemini's entertaining and chatty personality and Sagittarius's boundless optimism make for a great, albeit troublesome pair. Sagittarius loves Gemini's pranks, and laughs out loud when Gemini cracks a joke.

Cancer: Cancer doesn't like Sagittarius, and seeing as how Sagittarius behaves, it's not surprising why she feels the way she does. Sagittarius is always on the go, whether it's hiking Ascension Mountain or trying to get women's attention, and Cancer thinks of him as an irresponsible ruler. Sagittarius, however, tends to be unintentionally flirty towards Cancer, despite knowing she's with Taurus.

Leo: Despite him and Aries being rejected a thousand times by Leo (and being a victim of her, ahem, black-belt slapping skills) Sagittarius still tries to win Leo's affection, and is a lot more flirty with her than Aries is. Leo finds Sagittarius creepy and acts abrasive whenever he tries to get her attention.

Virgo: Do Virgo and Sagittarius get along? Answer: No. Both Spirits are very wildly different, and they tend to get on each other's nerves. Virgo belittles Sagittarius for being wild, and often hounds him to be more responsible (and have a shower). Sagittarius, meanwhile, gets a kick out of Virgo's short temper, and tries to intentionally annoy her.

Libra: While these two are naturally flirty, Libra doesn't tolerate Sagittarius's more perverted nature. She often uses her sword to distance herself from Sagittarius, but that doesn't stop him from trying to get close to her. Sagittarius, meanwhile, finds Libra beautiful, and tries whatever way he can to seduce her.

Scorpio: Scorpio and Sagittarius have very few nice things to say about each other. Scorpio constantly chastises Sagittarius every time he gets up to trouble, whether it's flirting, or being too optimistic. Sagittarius often makes fun of Scorpio's love for horror, and he isn't very discreet about it.

Capricorn: Sagittarius and Capricorn are from two very different worlds (in a metaphorical sense), and they often clash because of it. Sagittarius finds Capricorn to be a dull, depressing sack that always manages to drain the life out of everything. Capricorn, meanwhile, thinks of Sagittarius as an immature, irresponsible animal who can't stay still for even five seconds.

Aquarius: Aquarius loves Sagittarius for his optimism, while Sagittarius loves Aquarius for her eccentric worldview. While they're on great terms with each other, Aquarius hates how Sagittarius always tries to get Leo to pay attention to him, even openly showing her cringe when Sag flirts with Leo. Meanwhile, Sagittarius doesn't seem to like Aquarius's close-mindedness towards some situations.

Pisces: Similar to Aries, Pisces has a negative view of Sagittarius, she sees him as a louder, more obnoxious version of Aries. Sagittarius often oversteps Pisces' boundaries and frequently interrupts her from her meditation. From his perspective, Pisces is a straight-up weirdo who thinks some crystal balls and vague messages should define how she runs her life.