Cancer

2022 Design

2023 Design

2023 Design

"Once upon a time

"Once upon a time...There was a nasty monster named Hydra, who resembled a snake with many heads. Hydra was notorious for poisoning the water supplies of towns a many, so people were left thirsty. But one day, the hero Hercules came to put an end to Hydra! Just as he was about to deal the finishing blow, the jealous goddess Hera - who hated seeing anyone happy - made a crab appear to impede Hercules. Luckily, the crab was no match for the hero and he stepped on the crab, smooshing it. Hera was disappointed, but she appreciated the crab's help, so she hung the image of the crab in the sky as the constellation Cancer." - Cancer's Origin Story.

Personal Information

Age: +5000 (physically 20)

Theme Colour: Pink

Reign: June 21st - July 22nd

Gemstone: Ruby

Constellation: Cancer

Element: Water

Powers: Love, Healing

Weapon: Cancer Chain

Primary Attack: Cancer Romance Encircle

Strengths: Sympathetic, Imaginative, Emotional, Caring, Intuitive

Weaknesses: Defensive, Cries Too Easily, Clingy, Moody

Likes: Taurus, Fairy Tales, Resting On Taurus

Dislikes: Being Separated From Taurus, Taurus' Fangirls, Pisces' Premonitions, Vacuum Cleaners

Biography

Of all the Zodiac Spirits, Cancer is the most emotional, letting out her emotions at the drop of a hat. She'll cry over the most superfluous things, be it spilled milk, or a minor injury. Besides being a sentient fountain, Cancer loves reading fairytales and picture books, and she even has a library dedicated to them (courtesy of Taurus' money). Most don't get why Cancer is fascinated by fairytales, but she claims that it's because fairytales give her a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Now, Cancer is a scaredy-cat, and it's easy to freak her out. She's also moody, so setting her off isn't hard. While her uncontrollable emotions and moodiness is mostly insufferable, she puts it to good use when fighting off Taurus' obsessive fangirls. Cancer's also a very sympathetic and caring person, and is (unofficially) the Zodiac Spirits' therapist.

Relationships

Overall: Cancer is among the cutest Zodiac Spirits, and some love her for that fact alone. However, Cancer's emotional swings tend to get the better of others. Whenever Taurus and Cancer are not together (which is mostly rare), the other Spirits support Cancer however they can. Usually, Cancer is left to her own devices.

Aries: Cancer dislikes Aries, he doesn't like her either. In her case, Cancer hates Aries' philosophies and the fact that he hates anything weak, especially men. Aries finds Cancer's emotional swings very annoying, but he never says it to her face, for fear of angering a certain someone...

Taurus: Taurus is in a romantic relationship with Cancer; as such they protect one another, and are there to support each other. Regardless if 60% of the female population of Horoscopia want Taurus all to themselves, he and Cancer are essentially inseparable.

Gemini: Gemini is usually caught between Taurus and Cancer's romance times, but he's sort of gotten used to being squished between the two. Unlike Taurus, Cancer is much more bothered by Gemini's tricks, although she does admit that he's a good entertainer.

Leo: Cancer respects Leo, much more so than the rest. The reason for why Cancer has a higher respect for Leo is because she was the one who brought her and Taurus together. At the time, Cancer was holding back her feelings for Taurus for a long time, and Leo managed to convince Cancer to be honest about her feelings, saying it isn't worth holding her emotions back. These two have had a close friendship ever since.

Virgo: Cancer and Virgo are not fans of each other. On Virgo's end, she sees Cancer's princess aesthetic as "depressing, like a middle-aged person pretending to be young". While Cancer sees Virgo as a sharp-tongued brat with no redeeming qualities.

Cancer: Cancer sees Libra as an older sister figure. They are able to make an amazing balance between Cancer's youthful vibe and Libra's more mature aura. They also support each other in their times of need.

Scorpio: Cancer and Scorpio have a mixed to positive relationship. On one hand, Cancer is quite unnerved by Scorpio's fascination with the occult and the macabre, and Scorpio doesn't understand Cancer's love for fairytales. But on the other hand, these two have very strong ties with each other. Scorpio acts as Cancer's bodyguard whenever Taurus isn't around.

Sagittarius: Cancer doesn't like Sagittarius, and seeing as how Sagittarius behaves, it's not surprising why she feels the way she does. Sagittarius is always on the go, whether it's hiking Ascension Mountain or trying to get women's attention, and Cancer thinks of him as an irresponsible ruler. Sagittarius, however, tends to be unintentionally flirty towards Cancer,  despite knowing she's with Taurus.

Capricorn: Cancer and Capricorn rarely interact.

Aquarius: Aquarius and Cancer don't get along by any stretch. Cancer is a highly emotional person and seeks comfort from people, Aquarius doesn't like being emotionally vulnerable and hates when people use their hearts rather than their heads. As such, Aquarius finds Cancer to be a crybaby and Cancer sees Aquarius as a total robot.

Pisces: While they have amicable relations, Cancer and Pisces have some minor, yet glaring issues with one another. For one, Cancer is always on edge when Pisces shows off her premonitions, and oftentimes is scared to tears. Otherwise, Cancer usually leaves Pisces alone when she's practicing her spiritual stuff, mainly her meditation. On Pisces' end, she often wonders why Cancer loves fairy tales more than any other literature genre.