Taurus

2022 Design

2023 Design

2023 Design

"Once upon a time

"Once upon a time...There was an extraordinarily beautiful princess named Europa, who was picking flowers with her servants by the sea. The princess spotted a beautiful white bull laying on the beach and she grew very fond of it. When she climbed onto its back, however, it took off into the sea and took Europa to a far-off island! The bull was actually Zeus in disguise, and he fell in love with the princess. The constellation Taurus represents the bull." - Taurus' Origin Story.

Personal Information

Age: +5000 (physically 25)

Theme Colour: Green

Reign: April 20th - May 20th

Gemstone: Emerald

Constellation: Taurus

Element: Earth

Powers: Nature, Super Strength

Weapon: Taurus Scimitar

Primary Attack: Taurus Vegetative Laceration

Strengths: Affectionate, Protective, Down-To-Earth, Patient, Friendly, Self-Reliant

Weaknesses: Stubborn, Lazy, Self-Indulgent

Likes: Cancer, Nature Walks, Cooking, Baths, Money

Dislikes: Cancer Being Bothered, Change, People Mocking His Accent

Biography

One glance at Taurus would indicate he's an intimidating being, but rest assured, he is anything but (90% of the time, anyway). Despite having a huge fanbase of simp- er, fangirls who want to "marry his abs" and "climb that beanstalk", Taurus is in a committed romantic relationship with Cancer, his opposite in many ways. Taurus is bilingual, often incorporating Spanish into his vocabulary. Even though he looks like he could murder someone in a single punch, Taurus is more of a gentle giant. A caring individual, Taurus is really protective of those he holds dear, and does not tolerate any mistreatment towards him or others. That said, Taurus can be quite stubborn, and he never budges on certain issues. Another trait of Taurus to consider is his laziness, which mainly happens when he doesn't feel motivated enough to do something. There's only one thing Taurus is never lazy about, and that's his cooking. With god-tier patience and precision, Taurus whips up some of the best dishes anyone has ever tasted. Unless you flirt with Cancer, mock his Spanish accent, or seriously insult his cooking, you'll be in good hands with Taurus.

Relationships

Overall: Taurus is very well-liked amongst the Zodiac Spirits, primarily because of his cooking and his likeable nature. (Almost) everyone loves Taurus' cooking, especially since Taurus knows their personal tastes to a tee.

Aries: Aries and Taurus have a rivalry, or rather, a one-sided rivalry in Aries' case. Aries is jealous that Taurus has a huge female fanbase, and most women can't stand Aries. Aries also refuses to admit that Taurus has amazing cooking skills, despite his cooking being top-tier. From Taurus' perspective, Aries is just being a moody, insecure teenager who has yet to emotionally grow up.

Gemini: Gemini is usually caught between Taurus and Cancer's romance times, but he's sort of gotten used to being squished between the two. Taurus finds Gemini entertaining...when he's not playing unfunny tricks on everyone, and he does admit Gemini talks a bit too much.

Cancer: Taurus is in a romantic relationship with Cancer; as such they protect one another, and are there to support each other. Regardless if 60% of the female population of Horoscopia want Taurus all to themselves, he and Cancer are essentially inseparable.

Leo: Taurus, much like everyone, has a high level of respect for Leo as leader. Taurus is eternally grateful for Leo, as she single-handedly helped bring him and Cancer together as a couple.

Virgo: Taurus is one of two Zodiac Spirits Virgo likes (or at least tolerates). Virgo rarely critiques Taurus's cooking (if at all), and seems to show genuine concern for Taurus, particularly in regards to his fanbase. Taurus and Virgo do argue occasionally, but Virgo ends up admitting she's wrong (a rarity for her).

Libra: Taurus shares Libra's love for romance media, although Taurus himself isn't as passionate about romance media. Still, these two have cordial interactions, and Libra is one of the few women in Horoscopia who respect Taurus and Cancer's relationship.

Scorpio: These two are on opposite ends of the Zodiac circle, but they do get along, in a warped sort of way. Scorpio is a fan of Taurus's cooking, especially when Taurus cooks spicy food. Meanwhile, Taurus usually keeps a low profile around Scorpio, as his intensity tends to put everyone on edge.

Sagittarius: Taurus does like it when Sagittarius shows off his optimistic personality, as long as it's moderated. Taurus takes serious issue with Sagittarius' perverted tendencies, and rightfully calls him out when he acts that way towards the female Zodiac Spirits. Believe it or not, Sagittarius has actually never flirted with Cancer, at least not intentionally (for obvious reasons). Sagittarius also likes Taurus' cooking, especially when it comes to cuisine from other cultures.

Capricorn: Taurus and Capricorn have a relatively solid relationship, Taurus appreciates Capricorn's wisdom and more disciplined attitude towards life, while Capricorn sheds most of his normally stoic personality, putting on a mild smile when in Taurus' presence.

Aquarius: Taurus and Aquarius rarely interact with each other, but it's clear they have a mutual respect for one another. Taurus is usually intrigued by Aquarius' ideas, but generally keeps quiet about it. Aquarius loves Taurus' cooking, especially when he cooks seafood.

Pisces: Taurus and Pisces rarely interact with one another, but their relationship is often mixed or negative, especially in regards to Cancer. Pisces' premonitions tend to scare Cancer out of her wits, causing Taurus to get protective of her, and he ends up slinging insults at Pisces, usually in Spanish. For example: "estúpida pez azul." (Stupid blue fish)