A new start!

Taeye Pov...

(Info: Tae can't actually understand what they say, but just so you know I will write what they say even in her POV, for now)

I woke up feeling quite happy, today is a new day, a new start. And of course with all new starts comes a whole new routine! Almost by instinct my arm  reached up to the right side of my bed, I reached out to shake the bell, before realising...I didn't have one.

'...I give up,'   i threw my shoes on and strapped the laces. Afterwards I tied my hair in a low bun and wiped my face with a wet cloth.

'The water is so cold? How can one live?' I shook my head in annoyance as i threw the towel away,
the sound of my boots echoed in the room,  as I turned my heel facing towards the door.

'Virion are you awake?'
"Yes your Majesty, how may I help you at this ungodly hour-"
'You can start by fixing that attitude.'
"Yes your Majesty,"
'Good,'

'I  want to go and visit the little cutie pie from yesterday,'  

"I believe she dwells on the right hand side of the corridor,"

"Mhm," I headed towards her room, popping the door open.
To my dismay the door gave a loud creak, 'Shims!'  i watched her stirr slightly, before returning back to her sleep. 'Sleep well sweetie,'

I had to settle with the sight of her cute sleepy face. 'Hah a princess needs her beauty sleep'
I hopped down the stairs, and in no time I was met with the kids,

"Hello!" Asta jumped up and wrapped his arms around me,  'What a funny little kid,'  Yuno came and hugged me as well, i hesitated at first but slowly let myself succumb to their warmth,

"Alright kids please let miss Taeye go," as the nun strolled forward, the kids squeezed one last time before letting go.

"We can't thank you enough for all your kindness," the nun enveloped her hands around mine, a gentle smile on her face. I looked over at the priest who approached me with a large smile, "she's right! You really helped us out a lot!"

I can't understand them...but I can feel  the kindness oozing out of them, almost as though I'm family to them, 'They're to kind. '

'Your majesty, what kind of  issue is that?'
'Why so fiesty?'
'Your majesty don't say that.'
'Why?'
'...'
'Virion...'
'...'
'Virion I'm going to drown you,'
'...'
'Alive,'
'FINE, I apologize to you my majesty, and if you must know, ask Yami,'
'Whatever,'
'huh?'

I hopped onto my broom glancing one more time at the church. 'I really might miss them,' I waved them goodbye, before setting off.

I readjusted my sitting position for more comfort,my eyes drawn to the ground far below me. Time passed quickly and sooner or later a town came into sight.

'The Book Tower!'  I dived down low towards the entrance. I stumbled off my broom and dashed in, the building was hollow, empty of all sounds. I outstretched my arms following Yami's guide.

In no time a gremoire flew into the palm of my hand. The book had many pages, full to the brim.

Each page was soft like silk. I let my dainty fingers run along the brim of the book, My eyes captivated in awe and wonder. In the centre of the book  was a golden 7 leaf clover . While the rest of the book had ornate and detailed designs wired around the book, pink,white and gold. I traced the funny shapes while giggling to myself,