Oneshot 1 •|•Your kidding.

"WHAT?!" Yami was currently in the middle of a mental breakdown.
"THAT JUDGMENT FREAK KISSED YOUR HAND! WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?!"

" I'm so ashamed to know you,"  i stood in the corner embarrassed. Julius had just introduced me to the squad a couple of hours ago. I got tired so we  waited in the sitting room, along with the rest of the squad.

"YAMI! Sit down your embarrassing me!!!"
"Shut up. This is serious! I'm gonna kill him!"
"WHY?"
"ITS NOT NORMAL, GET YOUR HEAD INTO THE REAL WORLD. PERHAPS YOU LOST YOUR BRAIN IN YOUR MINDSCAPE AGAIN!"
"EXQWUSE ME?"
"YOU HEARD ME!"
Me and Yami butted heads- steam piping from our ears. "Those people must think we're crazy!"
"I'm not surprised, your mentally unstable!HAH IRONIC!"
"THE ONLY THING THAT'S UNSTABLE IS YOUR LIFE!"
"EXCUSE ME!"
"YOU HEARD ME!"

I picked up a plush pillow and smacked Yami on the head with it. The other party grabbed my arms and swung me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to suffocate him. The other members in the parlour had wide eyes, and wide grins. Some choking behind their tough facades.

While me and Yami were distracted, a familiar masked man walked in, however unbeknownst to him, me and Yami were at...war. Yami grabbed a pillow and tried to throw it at me. It missed me and hit William in the face.

A loud gasp echoed from my throat as i angrily smacked Yami extra hard. My eyes glanced over to Williams expecting irritation but instead his lavender orbs conveyed mischief and amusement.

"Yami, Taeye's only just arrived. You're already fighting?"
"You know it Goldie guts. It's the way of life for us,"
"I hate you so much!" I whispered-yelled at Yami.
"I'm glad to see you here, Taeye." He smiled at me warmly. I waved at him with a soft smile  before going back to my usual activities.

"*Cough* Cough*" a loud bark grabbed my attention,I swerved around curious.

"Taeya, Please take your animalistic tendencies outside." A woman strolled in her confidence as neat as her uniform, her blue malicious eyes inspected me as she smirked pleased with herself.

I stared intently at the woman, some angry faces of my squadmates, painted in my mind.

'i smell prejudice. Wait .'

"Yami-nee, what is a taeya?"

Yami grit his teeth, I looked around, carefully sketching my next move. A man with black hair and teal eyes caught my attention. His cold eyes glared me down, daring me.

"Wait, I don't understand! Explain!" I shook Yami's shoulder, he ignored me  and continued to stare daggers at the woman.

'What is this disrespect!' I stormed up to the woman, my steps elegant but quick,' I don't know what- You did but now my only source of entertainment is gone!'
"DIE IN HELL."  I screamed. I grabbed a pillow and punched it straight into her face. Afterwards I grabbed her ankle, I spun her then flung her out the door.

I turned around slowly, my eyes tracing back to my squad. My arm stretched firmly at the man with teal eyes. "Yami it was his fault!"