Oneshot 3 •|• Fruit casket

Taeye likes the colour red.
Is it spontaneous? Yes
But does taeye care?
Hell no.
It became apparent to the grey deer, just how much her favour of the  colour altered her behaviour DRASTICALLY.

It was a bright Monday morning, with rosemary sunlight. Taeye had just woken up and showered, she currently had 12 minutes until the roll call, however...she couldn't care less.

She trunched into the bathroom and began to brush her hair, the bristles flowing through her hair like a river. Her companion stood watching the enticing beauty of his master.

"Your majesty, it's nearly the roll call, shall we leave?"
"Not at this moment,"  Taeye continued to apply her skin cream, before sitting up abruptly. She nodded her head towards virion and marched out of her room.

She danced down the stairs, with an elegant hop to her step, Today should be a good day, she repeated to herself when something caught her attention.

The most beautiful red fruit caught her eye it was placed in the centre of a fruit casket, decorated with peach spots, while it held the most luscious green leaves situated at the rop. "Wah! It looks delicious!"
Taeye could feel the drool about to pool from her mouth, I must have it!  She desperately followed the fruit as it called her name,

The maid who held the light looked behind her, feeling uneasy but saw nothing there. She suddenly remembered she had misplaced the key for the banquet door, so she set the casket down and went to find her key.

Those were the most fortunate seconds taeye had experienced, she scooped up the casket and pelted towards her dorm.

Julius pov.

"Sir Julius!" Anna, a maid from the banquet hall burst through the door. I was currently doing roll call, for the squad. I was quite surprised as taeye hadn't arrived yet.

"Yes?" I inquired.It must be serious, as her face was flushed red.
"I had a casket of fruit and now it's gone!" She fumed, hah I always knew Anna had a short temper. My eyes glanced back to my knights.

"Has anyone seen a casket?" Silence. I sighed "Elise?"
"I saw Anna carrying it before but nothing new," Elise said shyly.
"Yami?"
"Mmm, hold on. What kind of fruits, can you describe it?"
"Well it had mangoes, peaches, apricots, oranges, blueberries, plums and a strawberry!"

"A strawberry? Red right, like really red?"
"Yup!" Anna affirmed.
Yami sighed heavily, "Up I go,"
"Yami do you know who did it?" I asked interested.
"Yup, My one and only cousin."
"Taeye?! Why? We have plenty of fruit!" I was shocked.

"Why would she only take a strawberry?" Morgen asked.

"Red?" Yami sighed heavily " Reds a good omen for us, so she probably only took the strawberry, look if I ask her now, all the fruit will be there except from the strawberry."

"Reds a good omen?" Anna repeated, "well thay makes sense, but I worked so hard to grow it!"

"HEY TAE! CASKET" Yami yelled. A mana portal appeared. And out came taeye with the same casket, she handed the fruit back to Anna and placed a cute charm on the top.

Anna stared at her with shocked eyes. "Butterfly? How did you know I like butterflies?" She narrowed her eyes.
Taeye towards her bag which had a huge butterfly sown on it,she smiled warmly at her. A large happy grin.  Anna could swear her heart skipped a beat. "I forgive you. I guess," I ferocious blush covered her face.

Taeye turned around. Yami approached her slowly before hitting a her on the head "DAMMIT TAEYE WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU GOTTA ASK!"

"BUT IM RWOYALTY!"