Chapter 2. Not so bad

Violet's pov:

I woke up in a hospital and there was a girl I didn't know her I sat up.

"Hello?.."

"Hi, uhm- I'm a classmate of yours my name is Jael." (Yah-el)

I rubbed my head and looked at her

"What happened to me?-"

"Uhm- A girl named Maria she hurt you badly."

"No, Maria wouldn't- She did.."

"I'm so sorry.." Jael held my hand she was also the only want there, I didn't see my mother nor my father.

I don't know why but the burning in my eyes just came back and I began to cry Jael was shocked and she quickly sat closer to me and pulled me on her lap and held me close

"Hey shh... Shhh.... What's wrong?.." Jael asked

"Where's my mum and father?-" I cried

She was confused too, she didn't see them since she was there she held me closer and she held my head in her hands.

"They aren't here.."

For some reason I felt safe in her arms. I calmed down and softly drifted to sleep..

Jael's pov:

I held Violet close to me, I was in love with her but she doesn't remember me.. I'm glad I get to hold her again. I swear when I find Maria I'll kick her ass! She can't touch Violet like that! That's fucked!

I looked down at Violet she was asleep I smiled and laid on her bed with her and cuddled her softly.

She was so light in my arms I loved it. I felt bad that her parents weren't there for her, she doesn't deserve that. I'll stay with her the whole time she's here..

Short chapter ik, but I'm getting caught up with school work again and it's really stressful, so I can't do the stuff I like because I'm so tired when I come home I go to sleep. My depression doesn't help. But knowing that ppl read my books and help me want to do something, it helps. Love you guys thx so much, next chapter Friday..

344 words