Chapter 3. Who is Jeal?..

Violet's pov:

I was at school a fresh week, and a bit strong bones! I saw Katie with Maria, Maria was glaring at me and when I looked at her she started to cry into Katie's chest

I was confused until I saw Katie shot me a glare I felt my heart ache and then Jeal from the hospital sat by me, she had been by side since I left the hospital.

Jeal looked at Katie and Maria and make at me and she wrapped her arm around me and got her phone out and came close to act like she was showing me a video but she was texting something out to me.

"Act like we're dating they'll leave you alone, I'm sure, okay?" She texted out

I blushed but nodded, and she pulled me close to her she was now playing with my hair telling me how beautiful she thinks I am and calling me Babe and stuff.

I happened to look up at Katie and Maria, and Maria was shocked and kinda hurt, she had hurt me for the fear of me getting with Katie, and she know saw me with Jeal so she now felt bad, Katie was pissed.

She looked like she didn't want me to be happy, she looked like she only wanted me to be happy with her.

I smiled up at Jeal who smiled back, she then put a piece of hair behind my ear, and she knew this an act, or did she?..-

Jeal's pov:

I was filtering with Violet a lot, her cheeks glowing red, I was at least getting something out of it, I looked at Katie and Maria I grabbed on Violet thigh and leaned in and whispered

"I'm going to kiss you" I whispered

Then I kiss her after she nods andnfelt Katie's eyes burning into me, I knew I pissed her off but that was my goal..

After all... I do want to see her less happy..

I look at Katie and smirk

"What's the problem, dear sister?"

___________________

AAAAAAAAAAA NEW CHAPTER!! I LOVED THIS PLOT TWIST, I do have some stuff going on at school that will make my mental health drop, so I'll try and keep you guys updated on the book, love you guys drink water (p.s sorry for the short chapter)

391 words..