Chapter 5. "Oh..."

Cora's pov

A week ago I installed cameras in Violets house, and I didn't see Mary come over to her house once, it was weird. I was so mad that she would dump my sister after cheating but I over heard a conversation with her mother ("over heard" 😒)

She was telling her mother about what Mary had done and then I thought about it some more

HOLY SHIT MARY FRAMED VIOLET!!

I stormed out of my room and kicked down Mary's door and went over to her and punched her over again.

"Mary you ass hole!! I loved Violet!! And you knew I did!!"

Mary was bleeding nearly to death until my mom came upstairs and pulled me off of her.

"Coraline! What are you doing!?" My mom yelled.

I shoved her off me and backed away from the both of them I got one good last look at then Mary had a bloody nose and blood coming from her mouth. Mom had a shocked and disappointed look, I quickly ran out of the house grabbing my jacket on the way out.

I found myself in front of Violet's house, and I knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!!" I heard Violet let.

I saw Violet beautiful brown hair, and her gorgeous green eyes, as she opened the door.

"Cora?" She was surprised to see me.

"Violet, look I'm sorry for everything, I got mad, and I just. Can I come in?" I ask.

She nodded as I walked in, instantly I spotted one of my camera I smiled softly.

She looked at where I was looking and lucky she didn't have her glasses so she was almost to blind to see them. She then walked over to me and lead me to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was pink, with led nights set to purple, their was a strong sent of strawberries, her bed had 6 stuffed animals on it, and a few hoodies folded to the side. She had a large TV, and 2 bean bags, she had hangers for her bags, and her closet was all neat and she had a night stand with a lamp on it, it had her glasses case, and her lipstick.

I sat down on her bean bag and spotted another one of my cameras, and smirked.

"Why'd you come here? Is everything alright." She asked me.

I got up and grabbed her waist she made a small yelp and I kissed her I grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head. She made a slight whimper, and it made me smirk through the kiss.

She was shocked but seemed to enjoy

"Cora?"

"Cora?.."

"Cora!"

"CORA!!"

I was pulled from my thoughts.

"What?-"

"Why'd you come here? And what happened, you just zoned out."

"My bad, uh- something happened at home."

"Oh I'm sorry to here that, you can sleep in here for the night."

"Thank you, Vi"

"You're welcome."

With that said she left the room to get changed into her pj's.

I smirked and finished my thoughts.

She enjoyed it so much that we ended up.

"Cora?-"

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt someone on my lap I looked at Violet, She seemed to be really tired.

"I'm sorry if I had upset you.."

"No, no, it's fine, Vi"

"Really?.. I thought you were mad because Mary kissed me.."

"No, Vi, I found out that you weren't the bad guy"

"Oh.. Well I'm still sorry"

"Vi, don't apologize."

"Okay.."

With her last word she fell asleep against me, and I smiled and turned her lights off and turned her led light to a dim lighting, and I cuddled her asleep.

___________________________________

Hi!! Creator here!! So basically, I changed a few things up, like I said for the info Cora and Mary's names were changed, and then I said Maira might get doxxed, well she won't I changed that. Thanks for ur support 🙏 drink water, don't get into strangers vans, eat food, dm me for mental health help, love you have a great night/day/afternoon.

682 words...