1.3 - Sewage Water

"That's poison ivy. And that's poison ivy. And that's poison ivy." Stan says, rambling, though it's not actually poison ivy.

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie asks. I went to answer when Richie answered before me.

"Nowhere. Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley." Rich groans. I nod and see Stan glare as me I just shrug.

Bill, Rich, and I head into the sewer, Stan gives me a wierd look from his spot next to Eddie, outside the sewer.

"Okay, well, I'm starting to get itchy now, an-and I'm pretty sure this is not good for my -"

Richie cuts Eddie off. "Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Rich asks. I look at him confused.

"Sometimes, yeah." Eddie innocently states.

"Then you probably have crabs." Richie grins wildly. I roll my eyes and keep looking through the sewage.

"That's so not funny." Eddie says, after hearing Richie chuckle.

Richie, Bill, and I have by now made our way deep into the sewage. Rich turns back, looking at the two on the outskirts of the sewer pipe.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Rich asks.

I look back to see Stan shake his head. "Come on." I egg on.

"Nuh-uh." Eddie shakes his head. "It's greywater." He explains.

"What's greywater?" Richie and I ask.

"It's basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee. So..." I gag and regret walking in, but I shake the thought and turn to walk next to Bill, I'm doing this for Georgie.

Richie picks up a stick and sniffs it, Eddie is bewildered. "Are you serious? What are you -"

Richie throws on a terrible Spanish accent. "Doesn't smell like caca to me, señor." I look at Richie weirdly, he's nose blind for sure.

"Ok-kay, I c- I can smell that from here." Eddie retaliated.

"It's probably just your breath waiting back into your face." Richie says. I snicker.

Eddie scoffs, "Have you ever heard of a staph infection?"

"Oh, I'll show you a staph infection." Rkch retaliated.

Stan rolled his eyes, fed up with their bullshit. I agree, but it's kind of amusing.

"This is so unsanitary. You're literally, this is literally like swimming inside of a toilet bowl right now..." Eddie rambles.

Richie picks up what seems to be an empty trash bag or grocery bag and prepares to throw it at Eddie.

"... have you ever heard of Listeria?" Eddie continues.

Richie throws the bag, and it almost hits Eddie. Stan visibly jumps as well. I laugh from my spot behind Richie.

Eddie mumbles incoherently, "... I mean, are you retarted? You're the reason why we're in his position right now."

"Guys." Bill catches the our attention. He's holding a shoe. Oh my fucking god...

"Shit..." Stan's voice cracks, but he takes a breath and carries on, " Don't tell me that's..." He didn't want to say Georgie infront of Bill, to not upset the boy.

Everyone glances at Bill, knowing who Stan ment.

"Ju-juh-jor-Georgie wore galoshes." Bill stammers.

"Who's sneaker is it?" Eddie questions.

"It's Betty Rimpsom's," Richie states. For once, he's not making a joke.