Chapter 17

Author's pov

Aishanis eyes widened in surprise when rudra hovered her.

The way their breaths were so co-ordinated with each other as if their breaths were meant to be mingled.

Rudra bought his face more closer to her face making aishani's heart go beyond the actual heart rate.

He gently pressed his lips on the pinch of her vermillion that was resting on her partition and got up and started going towards the washroom to freshen up.

Meanwhile aishani was shocked because rudra was never like this before.

She decided to sleep more since she knew rudra is not gonna come out soon.

Both aishani and rudransh got ready. While aishani wore a marron red colour dress and rudra was clad in a red kurta. They both were twinning unknowingly.

Soon they were in rudras private jet travelling to Amritsar. After landing in amristar they did the pooja in the temple that was located in the outskirts.

But aishani told to rudransh that she wanted to visit the golden temple.

So they both started for the golden temple and they prayed together. Aishani thanked rabb for giving her a family while rudransh just stood there as he doesn't believe in god though he respects god.

They both spent time in the temple. Unknowingly it bought peace to rudransh and aishani.

As they were in the flight returning back to Mumbai, rudransh spoke "Hridev and vachi are going to US in the next week".

"what? Is it their honeymoon location? But vachi wanted to go to turkey"aishu remebering when what vachi said few months ago.

"Its not their honeymoon location aishani. Remember few months back hridev mentioned about going to US for his movie shooting?" she nodded her head in a yes as she remembered.

"oh so its for the movie !! But I guess they can spend time as if they are on honeymoon"rudra gave a curt nod to her.

After this no one spoke anything. They were just busy in their own world.

When they reached raichand mansion it was already 6 in the evening.

Both of them were super tired and aishani went to freshen up when rudra saw her phone was ringing continuously from 10 mins.

He got irritated and lifted the call without checking the caller id only to hear loud barking.

He first didnt understood who it was but then he heard his mother in law talk with not so impressed voice stating "come and take hash with you. I am unable to bear him" and then he heard the line cut.

"Was she still behaving like this with his wife?" rudra thought holding the phone tight in his hand.

"what are you doing with my phone rudransh?" he heard aishani who was dressed in a formal Anarkali.

"Are you going out?" he questioned her.

"First answer my question!!" she ordered him.

"I wasn't spying on you okay? Your phone has been blasting and I lifted the call. It was your mom"

As soon as he said this, aishanis face lit up in an unknown happiness but did she smile? NO.

"Don't get happy aisha. Your mom wanted hash out of Singhania mansion. She told to take him with you"

"She didnt say anything more or asked anything more or about me?"she questioned rudransh hoping his answer would be an yes.

But as rudransh kept mum she knew the answer.