Chapter 30

Seriously? 14k reads and not even 1k votes? Y'all better vote for every chapter since starting if you didn't.

AISHANI

I snuggled into rudra's pillow more. But it wasn't as soft like before. It was hard like steel. Okay maybe a few places were soft. I roamed my hand and felt something soft, I heard someone grunt, i slowly opened my eyes and looked at the pillow.

But instead of a pillow it was rudra. And i looked at what I was holding. His nipple. Omg. I removed my fingers. Even though this thing made me laugh, it made me shy too. But I was now completely awake.

"Kab aaye?! Time kitna hua?" I asked looking at him with my groggy voice.

"Hmm... It's 4am. I came just now. I thought to cuddle you and give you a surprise when you woke up. But it failed" he snuggled into me.

"It's karva chauth. Mom or Tara di will come to wake me up. You sleep okay?" I said moving closer to him.

"Sleep aisha. You don't need to do all this vrat and all. I don't believe in them. You slept so late last night. And currently it's just 3:30am. Let's sleep." he spoke closing his eyes.

"Nahi. Mujhe karna hai. I believe in them. Mein karungi" I replied and moved away from him.

"Someone stole my shirt?!" He said raising his eyebrows. I was confused. He looked signed down with his eyes. I looked down and saw myself in his shirt. I completely forgot about it.

"Staring is a crime Mr. Rudransh Raichand" I said pulling the blanket over me covering myself.

"I am willing to go to jail Mrs. Rudransh Raichand" he said licking my ear lobe sending me shivers and raising my heartbeat.

I got up from bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My puffy face and swollen eyes due to lack of sleep are visible so clearly. I went to my closet and wore my night suit.

While I was selecting clothes, I heard a knock and moved fastly to the door so that they wouldn't knock again and rudra's face sleep won't get disturbed. Such a caring wife. Hehe.

"Aishu, bataa tujhe abhi khane mein kya kya chahiye?" Tara di asked. After telling her the list she asked whether i would like to eat in my room or with mom. I glanced at rudra who was inside the quilt sleeping soundly and decided to eat here as it's been too long since I saw him.

Apne pati ko niharne mein kaisi sharam?

Closing the door, i took my clothes and went to take a shower. I wore my anarkali dress and started to dry my hair. I looked at rudra from the mirror staring at me.

"So rahe ho ya phir sone ki acting kar rahe ho? I saw you ansh" I said directly looking at him. He got up and slowly took my dryer from me and started drying my hair.

"Aise dekhti rahoge kya? Kuch karoge nahi?" He asked in his deep velvety voice which was so fucking sexy. The view in front of me was so good. His hard earned abs, his messy hair. And you what's more hot than that? Him drying my hair. His fingers gliding so gently.

"Nahi" I smiled looking at him. He immediately stopped the dryer and looked at me keeping a few of my hair strands back.

"Hmph. If you won't. I would like to" saying this he came closer holding my face in his huge hands. Oh how I like to melt in his touch. But i restrained myself and kept my hands in his chest stopping him. He frowned and maybe... Maybe.. pouted?!

"Kyuuuu?" That came out as a whine..

"I didn't know I would see you whine ansh" i laughed pulling his cheeks which didn't have much flesh.