Chapter 22

Don't be a silent reader. Also, i really need you guys to tell me your views. I atleast can get this right? Since I've updated after so long ?🤧

And if you didn't follow me on insta then you actually missed the spoiler of this chapter. I actually posted it yesterday. So follow me on insta for reels and spoilers related to my books. 🌚

Do vote and comment.

RUDRANSH

It's been freaking 5 days since I saw my wife. 5 days since I slept peacefully. And 3 days since heard her voice. Hash gave me company. But damn! That boy has attitude like Mount everest. Aisha has been ignoring me. I didn't knew she would get upset just because i said no when she asked me to stay with her for few days. The reason i didn't wanted to stay in that house was simple. That house didn't respected her. So i won't stay in that house. Going into that house and doing Pooja which I don't believe in, and having the prasad from there is a big thing. The only reason I went there is because of her. I thought she wouldn't be upset when I talked to her on calls. But her replies were always short. It got me frustrated and irritated. But I never shown it to her.

No one ignored me till now. Except my wife.My messages were unanswered from 3 days.Did she go into hibernation or what? I guess her phone must be broken.

"Akhil, get aishani's PA number. Ask her if  aishani's phone is broken" I ordered him.

After a few minutes, I got to know that her phone isn't broken.Damn! She really is ignoring me huh?!Nice.I will also ignore her after she comes home. Soon, it was evening and i was packing my things when akhil came forward and handed me my office phone. It was from my watchman.The one from my mansion. Why is he calling me now? I lifted the call despite not wanting to answer.

"Saab,madam mansion mein hai. Aur unka halath kuch teek nahi lag raha. Isiliye meine aapko phone Kiya". I immediately took my car keys and drove like a mad man till I reached my mansion. I entered and saw aishani sitting on the sofa curling up in a ball, hiding the most prettiest face she ever has.I called her name, there was no response. I moved and sat in front of her. She looked up. Making everything around us turn cold.

(sir, madam is in the mansion. And her health is not looking good)

"Who did this to you?!" I asked her holding her tiny face in my hands trying to be calm in front of her while i was feeling the total opposite. I want to destroy everything and everyone. Whoever did this to my wife, will see the real face of Rudransh Raichand.

"Ansh..." And she broke down crying in my arms.I hugged her back. Those finger prints on her face, the busted lip, the dark circles on her face and the way her hug is fragile. If things would've been normal unlike this, I know how she hugs me. But now, she's hugging me like as if she has no energy left in her. Hearing her cry is breaking my heart into pieces for unknown reasons. Her sobs are making me want to destroy each and every tiny little that hurt until now. Including myself.

She broke the hug and looked at me, her expressions changed. The one who was crying till now, wasn't there anymore. Instead it was like she understood something.She immediately got up and ran upstairs making me run behind her. She entered the guest room and just before I was going in, she slammed the door on my face.

"Open the door aisha. I need to be with you right now. I want to see you. Look at you. Most importantly, take care of you. Open it damn it!!" I slumped down against th door hearing her cries from the other side.

"Get out. I don't want to see anyone. LEAVE ME ALONE" I hear her scream with her voice that sounded so weak.

"Leave you alone? Never. If you want time I can give you. But I never gonna leave you baby, I belong to you. And I can and won't leave you ever" her sobs were muffled as if she didn't wanted me to hear her cry.