Part 3/3 - Meeting

As she left the bathroom, Natasha walked even quicker back to Pepper's office avoiding the eyes of the building's staffers as before. She continued to ponder the glowing collar, it wasn't doing it now so maybe she'd imagined it. The desire she'd had previously to figure out the mysterious voice had been replaced with the stronger desire to go back to Pepper's office. Nat knew the reason, she'd arranged to have lunch with the CEO. But deep down she knew there was another reason, the ex spy just didn't know what it was. Natasha quicker her pace, not wanting to make Pepper wait even longer than she already had. More importantly however, she was beginning to feel a sense of desperation.

A desperation for the voice to return and degrade her again, to call her Weak and a Toy.

A desperation to orgasm just one more time, even if it was in public like before.

A desperation to see Ms Potts; maybe if she asked nicely then Pepper would degrade her, play with her, edge her to an eventual orgasm.

No, no she was just meeting Pepper for lunch, maybe more of a late lunch now.

~~"Nothing wrong in indulging in those thoughts sweetheart. Oh and just say and think cum, orgasm is such a clinical word."~~

"Just stop please." Natasha said exasperated, getting a funny look from a passing intern.

~~"I'm going I'm going, promise this time. Besides I've had much more contact with you than the others, and that's just not fair. Oh look, here comes one now."~~, The voice finished, leaving as quick as before.

Natasha looked ahead, trying to figure out who the voice meant. As she did so, Wanda Maximoff rounded the corner, clutching a metal briefcase, the SHIELD logo engraved on its side. She was wearing a black v-neck sports bra, dark red cycling shorts and white sneakers. Maybe it was the day she'd had wearing the infernal collar, maybe it was Wanda's choice of clothing, or maybe a mix of the two; either way Natasha felt her gaze stuck on Wanda. The generous amount of cleavage on show, thanks to the sports bra, was a sight to behold and Natasha's mind wandered to how well those shorts were showing off her ass.

Wanda was inexplicably one of those girls that Natasha didn't know if she wanted down on their knees or to be on her own knees for.

"Hi Nat, I got your stuff." Wanda said happily, as she held up the case.

"Hi-hi Wanda, that's great, thanks for getting it."

"I'm just heading to the gym, wanna come with and test them out?"

No I'm er. I'm in a rush, running late for a meeting. Can you take up to my room?"

"Oh ok, is it an Avengers meeting? Do I need to be there?"

No, no. Just a boring SHIELD meeting, I'll see you later. T-thanks again." She finished before walking past her, speeding up until she turned off the main hallway. She could see the door to Pepper's office now, inside she sighed with relief.

Pushing open the door, she noticed the male assistant still at his desk.

"Hi." She said, casting him to look up from his computer, "Is Pepper ready for me now?"

He smiled, "Yes Miss Romanov, Miss Potts is ready for you now. You can go straight through."

"Great thanks." Natasha said, before stopping, "Actually can I ask you more about my collar, uh sorry my choker." She corrected with embarrassment, "It's just that it looks very similar to your bracelet."

"Pepper will explain everything over lunch, after your induction it'll all make sense."

"Right, whatever you say." Nat said a little exasperated at not being given a simple answer.