ch.1:The delamore

"Papa!"A little boy with brown eyes shouted as he ran toward his dad

"Awww,I miss you!"His dad said as he picked him up and turned around with him in the air

"I miss you too!"The little boy said while giggling as his dad put him down

"And what about me?Don't you miss me too Boboiboy?"His mom said with a smile

"Ofcourse!I miss you the most!"Boboiboy said as he ran to her and hugged her

"My little boy grew so much!It felt like you were just a baby yesterday"His mom said as he placed him on her lap

"You should come home more often"An old man said to his son,the dad of Boboiboy

"I know,but work isn't letting us go home that often"Boboiboy's dad said

"Amato delamore,you have a kid at home,so come home often.It's important that Boboiboy grow up with his parents and not only with me"The old man scolded

Amato delamore is the current head of the delamore family.He has participates in various of battle and is knows as a war hero.

"It's okay tok aba!Mama and Papa are busy,it's okay,I understand"Boboiboy said with a smile

Tok aba is the father of Amato delamore and the grandpa of Boboiboy delamore.He is known as a wise leader.He used to lead in wars in the past,but now he has retired and is mostly at home,taking care of his beloved only grandson.

"You're so understanding for your age"Tok Aba said while patting Boboiboy's head"I wish that your dad would be more mature like you"

"Dad!I am very mature!"Amato stated and earned a blank stare from his dad,making him complain to his wife instead

"Sometimes I wonder how you can love my son.You are too good for him Hannah"Tok aba said to his son's wife

Hannah Kyomi is the wife of Amato Delamore and is known both her beauty and cleverness.She is a high rank magician who works for the king.

Their marriege was a marriege of convenient,but with time they eventually fell in love and got married for the second time as a new beginning as a real married couple.

"I guess I fell for his charm"Hannah said and chuckled a little

The whole family talked for a while before they ate dinner.

As they were eating,Amato asked his son if he had any wish for his eight birthday.

"Can I go to the city?"Boboiboy asked with big hopeful eyes

"I'm sorry,but you know the rule.You can't leave the house before you turn eighteen"Amato replied and tried to sound strict,but failed misserably since it broke his heart to deny his adorable son's request.

He too was once a child just like Boboiboy.A child who wanted to see the world,but was forbidden by the rule which made him despise the rule in his childhood,but luckily his son is more understanding than he is and doesn't hate the rules.

"Oh okay..."Boboiboy replied in a sad tone

Being a delamore bring a lot of danger to you.Many young delamores have been targetted in the past which is why their ancestor created the rule that every delamore are not allowed to leave the house until they turn eighteen.

The delamore household is huge.They live in the main building which is a mansion with a huge garden surrounding it while the servants live in the second building behind the mansion,it's also big,but it's nothing compared to the big and luxurious mansion of the delamore.

"Do you have any other wish?I can get you anything that you want!Just not that..."Amato said,trying to cheer his son up

"Can I have a friend...?"Boboiboy asked hesitanly

Since he is not allowed to leave the house,he never once met other people other than his servants and family.

"Sure!"Amato agreed"I will make sure to find the perfect playmate for you!"

Boboiboy pouted when his father said 'playmate'.He wanted a friend,not someone that is supposed play with him.

"But I want a friend!Not a playmate..."Boboiboy said while puffing his cheek

While Amato was melting from his son's cuteness,his mother spoke "I'm sure that we can find someone who is willing to be your friend"

That made the little Boboiboy smile brightly and he thanked his mom

After dinner,the delamore heads are called for an emergency meeting which forced them to leave earlier than expected.

"How long do you think they will take this time?"Boboiboy asked sadly

"I'm not sure,but I'm sure that they will try to come home as fast as possible"Tok Aba said while patting his grandson's head"Let's go inside.It's late"

"Okay..."

"Why did you call us?"Amato asked in a serious tone

He was anything but happy that they called them during their supposed to be holiday.

"I'm sorry to call you so suddenly in your holiday,but we found a weird activity near the forest.It might be the shadow kingdom"A dwarf man said

The empire is devided in three kingdoms.The galactical kingdom,the shadow kingdom and the malical kingdom.Each kingdom has their own rules and specialty.

Malical kingdom is a place full of magician.Magic originally came from there,but now it has quiet spread across the empire,but it's rare to see magician outside of malical kingdom.

Shadow kingdom is a kingdom filled with dark magic and relicts.You can find all kind of relict there,but be careful or you will end up in the wrong side of the empire.

Galactical kingdom is a place where every kind of race can live in,beasthuman,fairiest,elf,magician and water people.Sadly not everyone get along,but the kingdom self is a welcoming kingdom.

There had been various of wars between the kingdoms in the past,but now there is peace,atleast with malical kingdom.Shadow kingdom and galactical kingdom are still odd with each other,but there are no wars at the moment.

"I see,we will take care of it commander"Amato said and bowed before he left

"I feel bad for calling them.Their son must be sad that his parents had to leave"The dwarf man said with a sigh

"It's their job.They know how it would be when they accepted the king's request to be part of tapops"A lion beastman said"We can't do anything about it Kokoci"

Tapops is an organisation created by the king himself.It was created centuries ago.They are the loyal dogs of the king and part of the government of galactical kingdom.They have three commander in total,the highest rank goes to Kokoci,a dwarf man.Then the second rank goes to Admiral Tarung,an elf and a magician.The third rank is Laksamana Tarung,a feared and strict lion beasthuman.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the new AU ^^ I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the bad names,I just wrote something that came in mind first :")