S2 ch.11:Mermaid's magic

"Blaze!" Ice screamed as he rushed to his brother's aid.

"Hehe.."Blood dripped from his mouth as he talked, the arrow inside his stomach seeming to have injured his inner organs. "You look funny.."He said weakly.

"This isn't funny!"Ice exclaimed as he tried his best to stop him from bleeding.

"We need Thorn!"Gempa immediately send a stress signal to Thorn before he fought alongside Halilintar.

"Anyone knows healing magic!??"Ying asked the remaining group and everyone shook their head. "Ugh, he will bleed out if he doesn't get healed!"

Another arrow flew their way, but Fang managed to cover them shadows before it could hit any of them.

"M-maybe I could try."Boboiboy slowly approached Blaze and tried his best to heal him. He was specialized with magic that could be used in battles, but Thorn and Taufan had also showed him a little bit of healing magic.

"It's working! But.."Ying looked at the slow process. "It's too slow.."

"What if we try it together?"Yaya suggested, her eyes filled with worry at seeing the puddle of blood beneath Blaze's body.

"No." Ice firmly said and gently pushed Boboiboy's hands from Blaze's injury.

"But that's our only op-"Fang shut his mouth when he realized what Ice wanted to do.

Brown hair turned ocean blue. Fish scales instead of human skin. Mermaid pupils instead of human ones. Ice opened his mouth which revealed his sharp fangs that is the contrast to his angelic voice.

"Sorry but I have to break my promise.."Ice thought as he continued to sing.

"Promise me that you'll never endanger yourselves by singing okay?"Little Blaze said firmly.

"I.."A fish scaled boy said. "Promise."

Blaze's skin slowly repaired itself, soothed by Ice's voice. Everyone except Fang gasped at the sight before them. "Mermaid healing."

"Is that Ice..?"Gempa got distracted and almost got hit by an axe, but the attacker instead fell to the ground. "Wha-"

His and Halilintar's injuries also healed while the enemy dropped down to their knees, screaming in pain.

"What's happening..?"Halilintar asked and turned to look at Ice.

"It's Ice's mermaid power."Gempa replied. "But.." his gaze traveled to the screaming attacker.

*Cough* *cough* Blaze sat up while inhaling deeply. "Ice!"Blaze quickly shook his brother to make him stop singing.

Ice abruptly stopped, as if he just realized what he had done. "Blaze..?"

"I told you not-"Blaze's words were cut off when Ice pulled him into a tight hug.

"Aww."Yaya and Ying squealed at the wholesome sibling bonding in front of them.

Blaze sighed and patted his brother's back. "I'm okay Ice."

The latter trembled slightly and hugged him even tighter which was boderline suffocating.

"E-eh Ice..!"Boboiboy panicked at seeing Blaze's struggle to breath.

"Idiot..!"Ice mumbled as he let go.

"Nuh uh. This time I didn't do a thing!"Blaze disagreed.

"Still an idiot!"

"Hey-!"

"Pfft-"Boboiboy, Ying and Yaya chuckled at seeing their interaction.

Instead of being relieved and happy like the rest, Fang was suspiciously quiet and stared at Ice. "Who is he really?"