S.2 ch.12:Unknown past

"Is he okay..?"Thorn whispered to Taufan.

"I'm not sure either.. he refused to sleep yesterday."Taufan whispered back.

"I can hear you."Blaze pointed at his werewolf ears.

"But it's true!"Taufan exclaimed. "You refused to sleep yesterday! I even had to use sleeping magic on you!"

"And I'm still mad about that."Blaze glared.

"Can you really blame me?"Taufan asked with a sigh. "First you got hurt, then your weirdly anxious behaviour. You're really worrying us Blaze."

"I know."Blaze sighed. "I just.."

"We're safe from the hunters if that's what you're worried about."Thorn reassured.

"No, it's.."He hesitated. "Nevermind."

The other two glanced at each other with a confused and worried look. "What's on your mind? You can tell us."Taufan reassured.

"I.."Blaze shook his head. "I just remembered a time when me and Ice got attacked by hunters, so it kinda scares me."

"Oh buddy,"Taufan wrapped a hand around Blaze's shoulder. "No need to be embarrassed! It's normal to be afraid when you got attacked. Especially when you were young."

"Yeah.."Blaze looked at the ground, lips pressed into a thin line as if deciding whether or not to say something, but kept silent instead.

"Wahh, you can sing!??"Little Blaze asked.

The merman nodded."But if I do ..."

They continued to walk with everyone trying to cheer both Blaze and Ice up after Taufan told them about the issue.

"How long is it until we reach the forest?"Taufan asked.

"A few hundreds miles."Solar replied.

"Thank god..!"Taufan cried in relief on the inside, not wanting to go to that scary forest.

"It's not that scary."Blaze said after Taufan returned to the trio.

"It is!"Taufan disagreed. "You're just used to it!"

"Exactly. I got used to it, so it can't be that bad."

"You literally jump into danger and call it 'fun'. How the heck am I supposed to believe you??"Taufan pointed out.

"Good point."Blaze nodded.

"I really hope it not too scary.."Thorn mumbled.

"Me too.."Taufan agreed with invincible tears.

Blaze stared at the two of them and grinned to himself. "I will have so much fun pranking them~!"

Suddenly he stopped in his track as he heard a rustle. "Is it-?" He turned around, only to be hit by an arrow once again.

"Blaze!"Taufan yelled as he rushed to his aid, but he couldn't reach him fast enough before their attacker grabbed Blaze.

"Hunters again!"Solar immediately created a shield of light to protect his master.

"They're getting annoying.."Halilintar grumbled as he slashed a hunter with ease.

"Tch."Ice glared at the hunter who held a paralyzed Blaze with his bow pointed at him. But he couldn't shoot as he didn't want to risk hitting Blaze.

"Why is it me again!??"Blaze asked himself, not being able to move his body nor speak due to the arrow that had hit him. "That arrow must have some kind of medicine to paralyze me!"