chapter-11

Author pov-

Arush took kashish with him a hour ago to his mansion. Kashish was now at balcony at his room and the door opened revealing Arush with food tray. "You need to eat something princess" kashish looked at the food tray and then at him, she chuckled and turned around, refusing. Arush chuckled and kept the food tray at the table and went towards her griping her with the arm, "leave me" kashish glared at him, who was smirking.

"Still thinking that he will come and save you?" He raised his eyebrows, "Yes, he will not only save me and my brother but also kill you" She said confidentially which made Arush little bit lose his grip and kashish made distance with him. "You better be in your limits Princess, otherwise you will regret or your brother" when he mentioned her brother kashish got worried because she dont know where he kept her brother.

"Do even dare to touch him!" She says, while he chuckled and put hands on his pocket. "Do you think, I would dare to touch him?" While saying that he went out of the room leaving kashish scared and worried. She fell down on ground, "Avinash, I believe you" She cried and cried until her eyes hurt.

Avinash pov-

We all were finding the kidnapper who kidnapped kashish and Shubham, "Avinash" I saw Reyansh with a file while sweating like he came from a marathon. I looked at the file and understood that it was about that kidnapper so I quickly got up and took the file. I opened the file and saw the man name and the location without wasting any time we went to that location.

It took us half hour to reach that location, I sent all men's to set bombs on the mansion and not even a corner should left. Aditya does hacking so he hacked the cameras and now it was safe to go inside. "Be ready with you guns, and I will deal with him and anyone finds kashish take her to the car without any hesitation" everyone shouted yes, "I didn't heard" and they shouted more loudly. He challenged me to do this. I won't ever tolerate if ever someone layes their hand on my girl.

Kashish pov-

My eyes were hurting as I cried alot, so I washed my face. And suddenly I heard a loud noise from down that made me scared. What is that? I was curious and wanted to see so I opened the door and went downstairs to see what's happening.

I couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing, it was Avinash killing people mercy less. He was killing them like they are not humans they are toys. I was scared because I'm sensitive about bloods and guns, this makes me sick. I was looking at Avinash only who was fighting and killing people until he meets my eyes. When he stared at me like he was relief from what he is seeing.

He mouthed something and that was, "I missed you, love" And he again started fighting and cleared the routs of coming towards me. Tears were gathering in my eyes as I missed him too but he is murdering them like he's psychopath. Avinash came towards me with blood hands he was coming closer to me but I step back from him making him confused. "Flower, it's me" he said with his soft voice trying to calm me.

"You murder!" I couldn't handle this anymore and went to room and locked myself up, while I was going I was hearing my brothers voice but I couldn't think of anything. No no, that can't be, he's not Avinash. He's someone else.. he's.. my head is aching alot, my chest is aching what's happening? Why can't I breathe?.

I went towards the glass of water which Arush left before but it slipped from my hands, I was shaking so badly. I was not able to breath properly but what's happening with me? I heard the door cracking and it opened I couldn't see anyone who it was because my vision was getting blur and black. And I gave up. The last thing I knew was that someone held me and I felt the warm in that touch.

Avinash pov-

As kashish went towards her room I quickly followed her, I knocked the door many times and even tried to call her name but she wasn't responding so last thing was left was to kick the door, I kicked the door two times and it cracked open I saw Kashish shaking badly and her breathing was uneven and it made me worried. She was going to fall, I quickly went towards her and catch her.

"Kashish! Kashish!" I slapped her face to wake her up but she wasn't waking so I gave her to Aryan and Shubham was also saved and they both went to the car and went to home, and I went to Arush who was captured and was kept in basement. I went towards the room with my tools to torture him. "So any reason for this?" I asked him who was lifeless there.

He laughed loudly and made me confused but I made myself cold and emotion less. "You know why, I kidnapped her?" He said giving me smirk, "why not" I said, sitting in a chair. "I knew her from 5 years, I loved her! 5years ago, she loved me I loved her. But one day she broke up with me and I stalked her for 5years and I want to kidnapped her in her marriage but you interpreted" after listening that he stalked her for 5years and she didn't knew that made my anger grow.

"Any last wish?" I said to him as I cannot handle him any more. "You will never win her" he laughed and I couldn't handle so I shout him in his head. I shout him on his chest, knees and arm and I was done with that. "Remove the traces, and the blood and make the things like it never happened". I went outside and head my way to my house.

Chapter-11 completed! Woah, the things going well though, by the way! India vs Pakistan match going! I hope you gonna love this chapter. Do vote and comment 🤎🥰.

Bye, love you ❤️🧿