chapter-22

Kashish pov

Right now me,Avni, dadima and Mom are here for Avni shopping. "Bhabhi ye acha h?" She showed me one suit that was pink and beautiful, "ye acha h try karle" I said to her and she went to trial room. "Kashish beta, tum bhi kuch dhek lo" Dadi ma said to me as I was finding something good. I nodded my head and went to another section which is of lehenga.

I started to look around and one lehenga caught my attention so I went to that side, "beautiful" I touched it and looked how beautiful it is. "Do you know who she is? I think she is from low standards!" I heard some women gossiping about me but I ignored them and looked at lehenga. "Maybe she's not buying that thing because she is poor" and another women added her thing, I was getting really angry I was feeling like I should kick their ass.

"What are you doing here, darlin?" I heard deep and steel like voice from behind and I know it was Avinash. "Oh, your here?" I said to him, he bend down and kissed me on my lips, I can see those 2 women reaction and that made me happy like damn crazy. "Do you loved this lehenga?" He asked me and I nodded my head, "it's him!!! He's Avinash he's That handsome CEO!!!" I heard one women saying this.

"I need this" He said to one women who nodded her head and took that dress. "But why are you here? You are supposed to be in office" I said to him who looked at me, "I came for you, darlin" he said while holding me close from my waist. "Avinash! We are in public" I looked at those women who were giving us side eye, "who cares baby, I can touch you anywhere and anytime." He said aloud so that they can hear, "bhabhi-" I heard Avni voice and I pushed Avinash aside and looked at Avni who was hiding her face.

"I can come later!" She was about to go and I stopped her, "nhi nhi" she stopped and came giving me a weird smile. "Acha ye chodo, ye batao ye kesa h??" She was wearing yellow colour lehenga that was so beautiful and totally fit her, "Avni! Ye bhaut acha h and tughe pe suit ho rha h!" I said touching the cloth. "Pakka na?" She said and looked at Avinash for reply, "bhaiya, kesa laga?" Avinash looked from up to down and thought for a second, "Beautiful" he said one word and that made her happy.

"Acha bhabhi ab aap bhi choose karlo haldi ke liye!" She said to me and I nodded my head, and she went towards dadima and Mom, "Avinash help na!!" I said to him because every lehenga here was beautiful and I couldn't decide. "Here, try this" he hand me a lehenga that has a yellow blouse,yellow lehenga and pink dupatta it was beautiful and I went to try that.

Avni's haldi lehenga