chapter-17

Avinash pov

I'm here sitting on couch in my mansion, I always keep a backup home and we are here trying to find the shooter. Avni, Aryan,reyansh and Aditiya. I was so zoned out that I didn't realised Avni was calling out my name. "Bhai!" She sat down with a cup of coffee. "have this" I looked at coffee and refused it, I was not feeling like to eat anything until I get her.

"Bhai!, Apne 3 dino se kuch nhi kahaya h!" I totally forgot that it's been 3days since I haven't eat anything. "Avni, leave it" I refused her and Aditya came from behind with the food tray. "Have this" he handed it me, "I said no" I glare him and it made him little bit scared but then he took the plate in his hand and gave me spoon filled with food. "agar apki bhi zid esi h, toh hamari bhi zid esi hi h, bhai kha le kuch toh! Varna marna h tughe?" I didn't listened to anyone and got up and went from there.

"Kaha?" Aryan and Reyansh came infront of me, and stand like a shield but they also know they aren't nothing infront of me. "Side" I don't want to shout because I don't have any energy. Aryan put his arms blocking me. "I'm not-" I couldn't complete my sentence until he speaks.

"U have no energy, u haven't eaten something are you thinking to starve to death???" He shouted so loudly for a moment I thought my eardrums are gonna blast. "So what should I do????" I said to him, we both glared at eachother. "Bhai, please" Everyone pleaded me.

Author pov-

It's been week, since they've been finding Kashish but still no sign. "Bhai!" Reyansh came running towards Avinash who is busy on his phone. "We found one person, and maybe he knows about that incident" As he completed his sentence Avinash quickly snatched the laptop and look at that person information. "Let's go" he said taking his coat and they went.

After 1hour they finally reached one destination, it was a house of a normal person. "He's here maybe" Aryan said, Avinash nodded his head and made his way towards that house. He ringed the bell, and someone opened the door. "yes?" It was a women, at the age of 24. "You know about that incident?"as Aryan said that her eyes got wide and she looked at everyone and nodded her head and let them in.

"Sit over here" they sat on couch, "what u know about this incident, where you there?" Avinash said, "gentlemen calm down, I'm telling you" she said to him with smiling and provoking him. "yes, I was there, actually I'm a photographer and I click photos of animals, so I went to that place to click photos of animals and I saw a group of people standing there with a sniper. I couldn't think, so I observed them and I saw they shot someone and they ran from there quickly" She said explaining them everything but still Avinash was satisfied with the information. "Oh I remember something!" She got up from her place and went to some room and came with a camera. "I clicked their photos maybe it can help you" she gave them her camera, they started to look at the photos.

"Stop!" Aryan stopped Avinash who was scrolling the photos. "what?" He says, "look at the logo in their jacket" Aryan said, and he zooms it in their jacket. "This is....... Ryk" Avinash said and it made everyone confused. "Who Ryk?" Everyone asked at the same. "My father told me once, that they had a rival at his time... And that rival got lost, he lost everything and blamed my dad, after that his son got everything back, money, reputation everything they wanted was back."

"So you mean, it is for revenge?" That women said with curious face. "can I know your name?" Reyansh randomly says, "oh, myself Moly Ruth" His eyes went wide and close his mouth with his hand. " Y-you are mol? Remember me? It's me, ur rey" And after this Reyansh remembered that he had a childhood friend who was with him till 3rd standard.

"Can we focus now?" Avinash said with a angry face that made everyone silent.
"Maybe I think I know where their company is, maybe it can help you guys?" Moly says, and it made Avinash quickly think of plan and they were ready for it.

Chapter-17 completed!! After weeks! Damn, i was actually so busy I didn't even got time to upload and I don't know when the next chapter will come, please give some ideas cause my mind is blank right now and I'm not even sure what I've written over here. By gonna miss y'all 💗🧸.

Love you ❤️💖💗