◖HIM◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Seo-yul?? "

Na-ra voiced out in a shocked complexion by looking at the tall charming man she held gaze with . The first and only love that Jang na-ra had, well an unrequited one to be exact. It wasn't the looks exactly made her fall into that abyss called love in with him, it was more of when she falled in another hole called loneliness he was the one that helped her from that.

She still looked at him the way she looked at him before 2 years ago but she snapped out of it the next second because all these years she was in the process of getting over it, getting over the feelings that made her wanting to be something or someone to him but the day she knew she was never going to be, even though it was hard she started to let go of that feelings which always comes back everytime when she saw him and for some seconds his eyes lingered on hers like trying to find something but soon shutted it out... Just like always.

" Lady jang na-ra.."
He replied back by slightly bowing towards and that words strucked on her heart and mind simultaneously .

" Lady??... "
Jang na-ra whispered to herself by the hurt crawling on her face hearing her childhood friend she most adored is like a stranger to her now.
But she wanted it, in her mind it was good to have him call that so she could get rid of those feelings that are still intervined to her heart. But it was so hurtful to her heart even when hurt was crawling over to her face she hid it like always. Cause she is supposed to be like that. She is not supposed to be weak by something like this she always thought and told herself  every night that she could count.

So she greeted him with only coldness   while seo-yul's expression was something that can't be read by her and without hesitating more seconds she greeted master Heo and master park gracefully as always.

" Na-rah i was waiting for you to come. Come here, look"
Master Heo called out by pointing at the dead figure that was laying on the freezing stone that helped the dead bodies not to decay .

Na-ra watched the woman closely there was something so much familiar with her to  Na-ra . It was almost like she had seen that woman in her certain part of her life but she couldn't remember it.

" Master Heo ,who is this woman?? "

Na-ra asked in a curiosity filled voice because she wanted to know why that face felt so familiar to her.

" You have heard of her.. She's the infamous shadow assassin Nak-su "

Master Heo replied as Jang na-ra's eyes got widen by the shock. She felt like her heart dropped into her stomach by hearing those  words. Nak-su no, her dearest friend she had once Cho-yeon is dead.. She's dead and laying in front of her right now and she couldn't do anything about it... Na-ra glanced to seo-yul who just closed his eyes by signalling not to talk about it and of course she wasn't about to.  Na-ra glanced back to her friend again she was still beautiful as always. She never knew the reunion of their is trio was going to be like this.

" Are you sure this is Nak-su master Heo? ? "
Jang na-ra asked hiding her emotions with changing into curiosity. Even though she knew she wanted to deny it the fact her friend is dead.

" Yes, look this mark shows that the soul has left the body remember this mark. When someone tries to switch bodies, it leaves a blue bruise like this right on top of their heart. "

Master Heo said by showing the blue mark that was on Nak-su's chest as an hope sparked in her .

"Wait doesn't that mean her soul got switched?? "
Na-ra asked as the little hope got bigger, running to her mind as master park answered her question.

"She seems to have tried but i think she failed because we searched everywhere but there wasn't a sign of her soul entered to another body "

Master park answered by explaining however Na-ra still had an hope somewhere that telling her she has exchanged her souls that she isn't dead yet.

At sudden movement seo-yul took something that was beside her from  her pocket it seemed like a whistle but that whistle was so familiar to her  Na-ra, after a minute, then only she remembered the whistle that seo-yul had when he had an pet bird.

"It is a whistle "
Seo-yul  by taking the whistle in his hands and kept looking at it more closer.

" A whistle? "
Master Heo asked in confusion in his face just like master park.

" I once had a similar one myself back when I had a pet bird "
Seo-yul remarked by still observing  the whistle like he was remembering the fragments of the past.

" Did she have a pet bird? "
Master Heo asked himself by confusion .

" I guess she had it for a while . It's look like a important item to her. "
Master park replied by looking at the dead girl pitifully.

" She may have been a assassin who killed people like it was nothing, but she was still human . She must have had a story of her own. "
( 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚘 🤧💓)
Master Heo stared down at the lifeless girl pitifully thinking she may find peace afterlife.

" Ah Na-ra,i just called you so you could see her and the blue mark. It's late already isn't it? You should go before maidservant kim do-joo come here herself and takes you . Didn't young hee came with you?? "

Master Heo asked by clear concern in his voice for his pupil . Even though she was his pupil he cared for her like she was his granddaughter, Na-ra  looked at master Heo and smiled.

" Of course, I came here with young hee master, you don't need to worry like that about me . I'm your pupil after all "

" That's right! Your my pupil that's why I'm asking you ... How is your voice and dreams now?? "
Master heo asked with pure concerns filled in his voice as master park seemed interested in it too.

" Umm about that.. "
Jang na-ra travelled off not knowing how to say it with the presence of seo-yul and as she glanced upto seo-yul she could see he was going to ask it.

" What dreams and voices?? "

❀❀❀❀❀

𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚢𝚔𝚢𝚔

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙞𝙞, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨♡♡