◖FRIENDS?◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" So you were the one who ran from me."

Suddenly the voice from the person Na-ra tried so hard not to notice fills in the room as she turn back to glance at him only to find his eyes fixed on someone another.

"Mu-deok , was it?I'm sorry to have startled you...Are you injured? ."

The boy asks with a apologetic smile towards the girl while the other still hung up on his gaze towards the girl.

The two of them holded the gaze for a minute and For a minute Na-ra's heart tightned at the view as she looked at it.. This view was so similar to her, but she didn't know what is similar ? Why does her breath seems to locked inside her throat? Why is her eyes falter at the moment? ..

There was lot of questions that only she should know the answer but her mind blocked from getting those answers, because she didn't want those answers to be what she think it is.

And suddenly jang uk broke the silence by calling his maid and she replied with respect to seo yul however the awkward silence still lacing on the atmosphere and then only dang-gu informed that naksu's body is missing which make Na-ra's eyes get widened hoping for something, and for some reason the male twin kept talking about how he curious about Naksu which make the younger twin to furrow her eyebrows thinking what is he getting at .

The four of them went to the secret room to inspect how did Naksu's body got missing and when yul asked curiously did jang uk saw someone while hiding he responded by he didn't and he was with mu-deok all along but that statement made Na-ra to squint her eyes because when she tried to follow mu-deok jang uk was nowhere there to see.

" Do you think naksu shifted her soul into another woman's body and came to retrieve her body? "

Dang-gu probed anxiously thinking what would the danger the assassin might bring however hearing dang-gu's words Na-ra hoped much more, hoping that her old friend might be still be alive .

She know that naksu will never stop taking revenge if she's not dead but a part of Na-ra wanted her to bury the revenge that blinded her with rage, Na-ra hoped that her old friend cho-yeon not naksu, the killer of mages could live a peaceful life without bloodstain and revenge that made her heart stone cold however in the the end it's just a hope after all .

Jang uk kept inquire about soul shifter and naksu and in the end he asked if she resembled mu-deok his maid while she throw glares at him probably because he compared naksu to her was Na-ra thought obviously ignoring the hints . Dang-gu defended mu-deok by saying how cute and abdorable she is and how could a assassin could be anything like her by squeezing her face like grandma's.