◖COMPLICATED◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

After the bickering the two of them had which of course Na-ra won eventually just like always but only then they knew the time they wasted on it.

" Let me get straight to the point. Our engagement.. I don't think I can delay it more longer ... The queen is becoming more distressed about our engagement"

Go-won informed with uneasiness filling his voice as Na-ra sighs heavily at his statement.

" I know... We can't delay this any longer I guess but.... "

Na-ra replies with an uneasiness and Go-won notice it with an sigh.

" It's okay.. I will try to talk with the queen..I'll try to delay it longer "

Go-won reassure with a slight smile towards her and Na-ra smiles back at him with understanding.

" How about some tea? We have a act to play in front of the guards "

Go-won remembers with a sly smile while na-ra sighs heavily like exhausted by the lovey dovey play she have to play in front of the guards and everyone to make everyone to belive that she's hopelessly in love with Go-won and Go-won has to play the cold charismatic crown prince who's also in love with her.

" Just get it over with..."

Na-ra answers with a exhausted voice and look towards Go-won while the boy chuckles at her behavior however next second he stops whatever he was doing and put a cold facade look on his face as Na-ra rolls her eyes and put up a fake a sweet smile as Go-won calls the guards and maids to come back inside but this time crown Prince's personal guard which the queen personally ordered to be with him comes inside also, surprisingly he was rather sweet and friendly to  Na-ra every time which was totally unexpected for her.

" Give a cup of cherry blossom tea for lady jang na-ra and a cinnamon tea for me.."

Go-won orders not even turning to look at the maid with cold charismatic aura surrounding him and it was time for Na-ra's time to act.

" Oh~ your highness you still remember my favorite tea ~ I'm really happy ~"

Na-ra chimes in by gritting her teeth by literally thinking about the words that came from her mouth, internally cursing and when she looked upto younghee she can see that younghee was looking down trying her best to contain her laugh. By seeing this Na-ra got second hand embarrassment for herself. After for a long time they had to play this act which was so embarrassing for  Na-ra but she kept telling herself that this is the only way internally.

" Oh~ look at the time... I didn't even think about the time since I spend with your highness ~ ... I will be leaving now with your permission then your
highness "