89

Terms used in FSCGL Chapter 89
Truthfully speaking, Ruan Xi did not comprehend Ruan san niang’s mentality. Ruan san niang had transmigrated and was later reborn, had a sense of superiority that was not in touch with reality, believed herself to be the protagonist, and felt like she should be surrounded by outstanding and infatuated men like any female protagonist, all ripe for her picking.

However—

Her imagination was rich, but reality was just bare bones.

In her previous lifetime, she had been dragged down by the old Emperor to accompany him in burial, and she wanted to change her fate in this lifetime, but she had squandered and tossed herself back to the original point in the end.

Ruan san niang appeared unbridled, reckless, and rather prosperous with the favour she received, but the truth of the matter was that no one knew just how much dread and loathing she felt towards the old Emperor in her heart.

She was not jealous of Mu Qing Ci who eventually became the Empress Dowager, because she was merely the woman who was more favoured by the Fourth Prince in a crowd of women.

But Ruan Xi was different.

Whether it was her past lifetime or this life, she attained everything she yearned for in her dreams.

What made Ruan san niang collapse even more with jealousy was that Wen Ting Zhou was not a cutsleeve, and she had facilitated Ruan Xi’s divine marriage affinity with her own hands.

Ruan san niang found it difficult to accept this terrible impact. She was clearly supposed to be the female protagonist, but under Ruan Xi’s brilliance, she lived like a cannon fodder.

Ruan san niang was not reconciled, she hated, and she abhorred the Heavens for its unfairness.

The negative emotions that had accumulated over two lifetimes detonated, gushing out like a turbulent tide. Ruan san niang felt like her chest was being pressured by a tremendously large weight, and under the circumstances where her emotions were undulating and exceedingly unsteady, she was forced to spit out a mouthful of blood.

When Ruan san niang suddenly spat out blood, the room plunged into dead silence.

Yao Hong and Yao Si were frightened to the point where their faces were the colour of dirt, and they hastily supported Ruan san niang who was on the brink of collapse as they shouted in panic:

“Niangniang!”

“I’m fine.” It was apparent that Ruan san niang did not expect that her fourth sister’s pregnancy would suddenly agitate her until she spat out blood and make a fool out of herself in front of everyone. She felt that the gazes that her fourth sister and Wen Ting Zhou were regarding her with were filled with ridicule and sneers.

Ruan san niang only felt like a lump of anger was lodged in her throat, which made her expression warp into something sinister. She took a deep breath, retrieving her handkerchief to wipe the bloodstain at the corners of her mouth.

“There is no need for si mei to worry, my body has been unwell recently, and my emotions can’t be over-stimulated. It’s just that after confirming the veracity of si mei’s pregnancy, my bodily condition was forgotten in a moment of over-excitement, it must have frightened si mei.” Ruan san niang spouted senseless words with open eyes, forcing a reason for her blood spitting through.

The palace maids and Mamas inside the room were dumbstruck: “……”

The two female physicians: “……”

The edges of Ruan Xi’s lips twitched. As the shock on her face receded, she was secretly amused in her mind, since when did she care for her?

Ruan san niang was a little cockroach that could not be beaten to death, and her skin was thicker than the city walls.