Chapter 1

I woke up to Oscar crying "well good morning to you to" I said giggling while taking Oscar out of his bed. I walked into my mums room, yes I do still live with my mum. "Morning sweet heart" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek "morning mum, Erm I was wondering if you could please give Oscar his breakfast while I have a shower and stuff then I will dress him when I get out" she nodded at me "of course, go and have a shower and stuff, I will get him dressed and feed him" I smiled and her and gave her a hug "thankyou so much" she laughed at me "no problem kiddo now go and have a shower you stink" I laughed at her and walked out. I went into the shower you know doing all that stuff shampooing shaving I got out drying my body and changing into a black skater dress and my black leather converse with white flowery socks on. I also blow dried my hair leaving it natural wavy. I applied mascara and lip gloss and that was it. I looked at my phone to see 43 notifications on twitter and 2 text messages. I sat on the edge of my bed looking at twitter because of two reasons 1. I have no social life except my mum and Oscar 2. I never get that many! I went onto my notifications to see I was tagged in a photo of me and Jacob from when he was in London. @jacobwhitesides I do miss London loa
WAIT WHAT!
Jacob tweeted our photo!
"@jacob-UK : @jacobwhitesides @oficallytee OMG TEE CONGRATS!"
I just retweeted it and tweeted "@oficallytee we need to meet again!" But didn't tag him i got up and walked down stairs to see Oscar dressed and asleep and pancakes on the table "thankyou mum!" I said kissing her cheek "no problem" now alot of you are probably wondering 'where's your dad' or 'why didn't your mum flip when she found out you where pregnant' well my my dad walked out when I was born' and my mum was abit upset but she accepted it but she in joys being a grandma now! "Tee we need to have a word" she said sitting across from me I just nodded telling her to continue "I think it's time you tell Jacob" i looked down playing with my food "I know but how he lives in America ?!?" She got up walking to the counter "sweetie don't get mad at me but I've planned a trip for a while to America and to magcon newyork plus we are all gonna go because I want to meet him" she said giving me a hug and the folder "thankyou! I need you to be there when I tell him, when do we leave?" She looked at me "tomorrow we are there for 2 weeks" I started panicking "oh my gosh I need to pack for me and Osc!!" my mum looked me in the eye "hey, hey calm down I've packed so I'm gonna take Oscar out so then you can pack" nodded okay "go on then get your bum up stairs there is yours and oscars suitcases in my room" I got up giving my mum a hug "I love you" "I love you to" she replied i ran up stairs and took the suit cases in my room starting with me I packed all my clothes which included 3 skater dressers 4 flannels 14 sets of underwear, socks and bras 8 tshirts 5 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of shorts I then put in 2 cardigans and 3 crew neck jumpers I packed shampoo, toothbrush face creams and my makeup I lastly put in my hair straighteners and curling wand then put in my white converse and vans and 2 bandanas then I was done so I zipped it up and started on oscars suitcase after 2 hours I was done so I sat on twitter waiting for mum to get back @oficiallytee : flying from the UK @MAGCONtour im so ready for ny magcon!!
@jacob-whitesides23 :OMG @oficiallytee #dedicated I favourited it and scrolled through some tweets @MAGCONtour @oficiallytee OMG we hope you have a safe flight there and we can't wait to see you!:)
I favourited it and retweet @oficiallytee @MAGCONtour thankyou!!<3
I also got a follow off them and a retweet so my phone was blowing up!! I put my phone on my bed and took out suitcases down stairs and into the living room I walked back upstairs and started packing my hand luggage which consisted of my laptop, chargers, photograpgy camera, jacobwhitesides hoodie, nappy and stuff like that for Oscar some chewing gum and my head phones. I checked my phone to see it had slowed down so I went onto my notifications 6.5k new followers WTF!
Cameron Dallas follows you
Nash Grier follows you
Sammy wilk follows you
Jack gilinsky follows you
Jackjackjohnson follows you
Shawn mendes follows you
I screamed looking at my phone wtf! Okay this isn't real life I have 5/9 wtf okay this isn't real i carried on scrolling down @camerondallas so happy to get to meet @oficiallytee in newyork!<3
@shawnmendes @oficiallytee can't wait to meet you!:)
@nashgrier GUYS I FINALLY GET TO hEAR A BRITISH ACCENT!! @oficiallytee CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU CUTIE!!
I retweeted all of them and checked my dms to see
MAGCONtour dmd you!.. I clicked on it 'we can't wait to meet you tee! We hope you have a great flight and we will see you soon!!:)<3'
I replied and checked the time 6:48pm wow time really does fly! I walked down the stairs as my mum came through the door "hiya mum" she looked at me "hey sweetheart oscars asleep have you packed?" I was smiling "yeah I'm gonna take Oscar up to bed thankyou for taking him out today!" "It's okay I'm gonna go up to bed we are up early in the morning" I nodded "okay night" "night" she replied while walking up the stairs I got Oscar out of his pushchair and rocked him while taking him up and putting him to bed. One I had put Oscar to bed I put on so pjs and climed into bed and I was playing on my phone until I fell asleep.

.....

Hey guys, let me know what you think and don't be afraid I don't bite and don't forget to favourite the chapter if you are injoying it so far!!:)