Chapter 2

I woke up at 5am got changed (outfit above) once I was changed I went into Oscars room to see him still asleep. I picked him up and changing his nappy and putting him in baby blue denim jeans a small shirt with a dinosaur on and put on his small burgundy Gillet then I put on his tiny converse that my mum got him. once Oscar was changed I went down stairs to see mum making small lunches for the plain "good morning! sweet heart" she said while putting the food in her hand luggage "morning mum" I put Oscar in his carry cot and ran up stairs to grab my bag pack and put my last minute bits in laptop, phone, charger case for my phone and a hairbrush "come on tee we need to go" I heard my mum shout from the bottom of the stairs. I zipped up my bag pack and slipped in on my back while running down stairs "I'm ready" I grabbed Oscar and my suitcase and my mum grabbed oscars and hers and we walked out to the car my mum put the suit cases in the boot (trunk if American) and I put Oscar safely in the car and made sure he was okay. Once that was done I got in next to him and my mum was driving "excited tee?" She said while starting the car "more like nervous" I said while going on my phone "@oficiallytee on the way to the airport exited/nervous" I tweeted "@Camerondallas @oficiallytee have a safe flight!:)"
I smiled at that and replied "@oficiallytee @camerondallas thanks cam!:)<3"
Once I had hit sent I realised I had 2 dms ?? Okay...? I clicked on them to see Cameron Dallas & Nash Grier I clicked on cams first
C:hey tee x
T:hey cam what's up?? x
Then clicked on NASH'S
N: see you soon!!
T: can't wait to meet you!!
Now you are probably sat there thinking wow okay she got 2 dms off cam and Nash why isn't she freaking out!! Well it just feels natural to talk to them and trust me I am on the inside!! I took a picture of Oscar asleep and put it as my lock screen and then went back to twitter to see a new dm from cam
C: note much wby??
M: note much what are you up to?
C: just hanging out with Nash Taylor and shawn wby?
M: on the way to the airport
C: oh, cool where you going?
M: to see some goofballs in newyork
C: HEY I'm offended but ill see you soon I've got to go out but have a safe flight!:)
M: okay and thankyou!!:)
I put my phone down "how long now mum?" I asked her "we are nearly there about five minute" I nodded I went back on my phone and tweeted @officialytee newyork be there soon!!
Please hope this all goes well...
......
Hey gonna upload again soon!:) how do you think this is gonna turn out? What are magcon gonna say?