Chapter 3

Soooo.. im just gonna skip all about the flight!.. why? because i just listened to music and kept sorting oscar out. After the 11 hour flight though We finally landed in newyork and it felt unreal. ' @oficiallytee finally in newyork!! It's so beautiful!!' It got 6 favourite straight away! We got our luggage and called a cab. Once it got here after 20 minutes of waiting I fastened him in and got in our selfs "mum" she looked at me "yeah.." I looked down "how am I meant to explain this to Jacob" she looked a bit startled "just.. I don't know talk to him" I looked up at her "yeah mum be like hey Jacob remember when we hooked up in London, yeah well meet your son Oscar" she looked really stressed "I'm tempted to talk to him myself" she said, oh right I sat with my head phones in watching the sights of newyork! After 7 songs later and a 10 minute cab drives I realised we where here I got out the cab and my mum paid the driver $15 . we got our suit cases and I had Oscar "okay I'm gonna check in" said my mum walking away I nodded and got out my phone and went on twitter to see 1 dm on there I clicked on it 'Cameron Dallas' hey welcome to newyork! I pressed the lock button and ignored it now you are probably wondering why would you do that? Well to be honest I didn't want to talk to him.. And I'm to busy and tiered..
The hole point of this trip is to tell Jacob about his son not get attached to magcon..
my mum got our key we walked to the elevator and pressed the 4th button once we made it to the room I flopped down on my bed "tee" "mmmm" I mumbled into my blanket " you need to take a shower and to get ready" I nodded i got up and took a shower doing all my business I got out and opened my suit case I took out a black skater skirt white lace crop top and black knee length boots I also curled my hair and put on a black bowler hat and finshed with about 16 silver bracelets. I changed Oscar (outfit above) "tee" i looked at my mum "yeah" "you are growing up way to fast" she replied I giggled and hugged her we left to go down to the convention hall and I saw
Loads of girls stood around so we got in line and went on my phone on twitter "@oficallytee in the line for @MAGCONtour !!:) "
I got people asking where I was so I replied to two "@nash_greir OMG!!:) I'm here two where are you?? @officialytee @MAGCONtour" I replied saying in the VIP line and there was one asking have fun so I replied with thankyou!!:)<3 I went on my dms and back on Cameron " hey cam sorry about the late reply thanks!! I'm in the line now ill see you in about 30 minutes!!!:)" he replied asking "WAIT YOURE HERE WHERE?!"
T- I'm in the VIP line
C-what are you wearing
T- crop top skater skirt black boots hair curled and a bowler hat
C-I'm gonna send security to come and get you!:)
T- cam it's fine!!
C-tee I'm doing it!!
T- fine bossy pants!
C-:D
I looked up to see 3 security guards and one comes up to me "hi Erm I have been told to come and get you can you please follow me" I nodded and my mum looked confused "ive been dming Cameron one of the boys from the tour and he said he was gonna get someone to get us " she nodded looking at me with a sine of relief on her face I checked Oscar to see him asleep gosh this kid sleeps alot! He learns From the best He's like his mum! I was like that two! Following the man We came two a door that said "MAGCON TOUR " With '+nash ' written next to it my mum saw it and laughted he opened the door and I saw all the guys sat at a circle table talking the security guard turned and said "Cameron" he looked and saw me I got so nervous he got up and ran up to me giving me a hug I hugged him back and he picked me up spinning me around once he put me down he asked me how I was and I replied "I'm good thankyou what about yourself " as soon as I said that I had about 15 people's heads snap my way!..
...
_________
.....
__________
Sorry about not replying i have been really busy! Please comment and tell me what you think!!:) I'm going to upload every two days from now on!!:)<3