Gym Rat

Guys are ALWAYS in mm if not, let me know.

I was in such a need of a good workout after my break up with my boyfriend. He had the nerve to cheat on me! I was nothing but committed and faithful to him! His sorry ass! I'm just ready to take my frustrations out on a stupid punching bag.

Entering the gym, all you hear are grunts, groans, and background music. Pulling my bag closer I head to the boxing side of the gym, that was usually vacant.

I reached the bags, placing my duffel bag on the floor before pulling my iPod out of it. Placing my wireless earphones in, I wrap my hands in tape before getting in my stance. I punched the bag with as much force as I possibly could and watched as it shook. I continued on and didn't expect for a white guy in an under Amor cap and sweat pants to stand behind the bag holding it.

I pulled out my ear phones and watched as a sinful smirk found its way upon his lips.

"That's a nice combination you got there. The name's Roger." He held out a hand for me to shake and I accepted it.

"Thanks the name's Jasmine." I smile. The white guy was fine as hell.

"I noticed once you entered you had a look of stress on your face, care to elaborate?" I sighed in annoyance and turned to place my things in my bags.

"Well my boyfriend of three years cheated on me, plus he had the nerve to call me out of my name at my work place, let's not mention the fact that I was stupid enough to not know he had a baby mama-" During my rant I hadn't noticed how close Roger had gotten until he stood close behind me, his member standing at full attention.

"I just couldn't fathom a man cheating on someone as fine as you. Make me wanna stay in bed all day and Fuck until the next morning." I gasped at his dirty words when truly they had a major affect on me in lower areas. Something Devon hasn't done in over a year. That's because Devon wasn't this fine glass of white chocolate.

"Is that so..." I whispered as he started to place light kisses on my neck. I moaned and leaned into him, pushing my lower body into his and grinding. Which resulted in a groan from him, before turning me around and lifting me to the wall and wrapping my legs around his waist. He continued his assault on my neck, grinding his hips into mine for a little friction.

"Damn you're so beautiful..." he grunted before hungrily feeding on my lips once more. The next words that came out of my mouth I was more surprised by than anyone.

"Fuck me." He stopped and lifted his head to look me in the eyes.

"You sure darling?" That southern accent had me squeezing my sex walls.

"Yes...right here, right now." He went back to his assault on my neck. All while pulling down his pants and placing a condom on his member that now stood at full attention. Typical guy thing. He helped me down and slowly removed my shorts, forgetting the underwear. He lifted me back to the wall and pushed my underwear to the side.The fear of getting caught was actually getting me excited.

He pushed his member through my tight entrance, "Sweet Damn it you're tight!" He groaned before sliding back and plunging back in. He drilled in and out of me as I gripped his shoulders, sure to leave nail marks.

"Fuck ahh yes!" I exclaimed as my peek reached. After three more strokes Roger released and held us against the wall while trying to catch our breaths. After our heavy breathing, he let me to the floor and helped me pull on my shorts. I cannot believe I just had sex in a public gym....but booooy did it feel sooooooo good!

"Here's my number if you're ever looking for a stress reliever darling." He whispered in my ear huskily before playfully smacking me in the butt and leaving. I stood there dumbstruck, before grabbing my things and rushing out the door to my car.

I was definitely calling that number....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨